• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton (A) 26/10: Build-Up & Match Thread

This is so lifeless. some of them look like they know he is done

I don't think they've stopped playing for him tbh, I think they're doing exactly as they're told, but those instructions are clearly nonsense. I don't think they're choosing not to make off the ball runs, or to press - they're instructed not to because his defensive plan is based on rigid, inflexible shape.

Defeat here won't make a difference to Jeff, it will have already been priced in imo. We'll scrape enough points out of the games between now and United on boxing day so that we're somewhere between 16th and 19th, and that will be enough for him to point to 'improvement' and keep his job, then survival is basically a coin toss.

Forbs left, Sarabia Right, Cunha behind Larsen.

Exactly what a lot of us would do so let's see how it works.

We’ll hit the bar at 1-0 in the 87th, and then they’ll score in the 88th, 89th, and 90th.

God know swhy Forbs passed then. Got into a great position then panicked

At well really is a prick. There was nothing wrong with RAN's challenging for the ball shoulder to shoulder with Rutter.

Worst thing that can happen is it stays 1-0 and we create a few chances it’ll again give another false illusion that it’s all not that bad.

Back