• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton (A) 26/10: Build-Up & Match Thread

Sake.

Awful

They've not looked like scoring either.

@TT

I mean, they've had loads of possession, and we have been defending the edge of the box, so the goal was inevitable in some respects. But what i meant was, they hadn't created anything notable at all until we gave them it.

Horrific miss from Doyle equally as bad as the Sa error sees us down a goal against a pretty toothless Brighton. Seems we focused on keeping it tighter at the back but that doesn't leave us much of an out ball and Brighton have had the majority of play. Story of our season encapsulated with those two errors.

I mean that is Sa, he's a fucking clown. We all know that's in the post.

8 defenders, 2 attackers again. It's awful, you cannot play like that. It's a bad version of Mick McCarthy's football when you have about 10x the budget.

@TT

I mean, they've had loads of possession, and we have been defending the edge of the box, so the goal was inevitable in some respects. But what i meant was, they hadn't created anything notable at all until we gave them it.
Thing isn’t only takes a deflection, bounce etc when you constantly defend that deep. We’ve had a couple of decent tackles to stop chances as well.

Although they haven’t been that creative they’ve effectively just spent 45 minutes knackering our players

I think this might be it you know. 1 win in 19. You can't get away with that. 45 minutes to save his job, or someone else gets a go at a 'better' run of fixtures

There is a difference between being respectful and aware of Brightons threats, and then this. Dreadful ambition. Fixtures, issues or whatever aside no one should survive this in isolation, let alone once you factor in last year's end.

Forbs for any of the midfield three is the change I’d make. Get some pace and actual attacking intent on the pitch.

Realistically you could hook any of them.

Obviously this means the muppet won’t change anything (and they’ve stopped playing for him anyway).

We have one of the biggest South American prospects in the world in our squad and he hasn’t to a clue how to use him, so we’ve no hope.

FUCK. HIM. OFF. AND. THEN. SACK. YOURSELF. JEFF.

Back