• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton (A) 26/10: Build-Up & Match Thread

Genuinely is. Shameful
How ANY coach at a professional club can fail to see that having no out ball whatsoever is totally unsustainable...words fail me. You kind of can buy it against City, the best team on the planet. It's only ever damage limitation there unless you drop lucky.

Brighton are good but they're not that bloody swish, Ipswich got a draw here a few weeks ago.

If we have no pace in the team and no attacking threat at all, what do you think is going to happen when we lose the ball, as we inevitably will as two of our three centre halves have the ability of Neill Collins on the ball.

May as well take a CB off now and put Forbs on. Try and actually get some more bodies forwards in the build up. Otherwise we'll just coast to a 2-0 or 3-0 loss.
May as well take a centre half of, and see if Steve bull fancies a game

Forbs for any of the midfield three is the change I’d make. Get some pace and actual attacking intent on the pitch.

Realistically you could hook any of them.

Obviously this means the muppet won’t change anything (and they’ve stopped playing for him anyway).

We have one of the biggest South American prospects in our squad and he hasn’t to a clue how to use him, so we’ve no hope.

FUCK. HIM. OFF. AND. THEN. SACK. YOURSELF. JEFF.

Yeah you can't play 5 at the back and 3 CMs of that profile it's a ridiculous setup. Even when we win the ball it just comes straight back every time

Forbs for any of the midfield three is the change I’d make. Get some pace and actual attacking intent on the pitch.

Realistically you could hook any of them.

Obviously this means the muppet won’t change anything (and they’ve stopped playing for him anyway).

We have one of the biggest South American prospects in our squad and he hasn’t to a clue how to use him, so we’ve no hope.

FUCK. HIM. OFF. AND. THEN. SACK. YOURSELF. JEFF.
Basically playing a training exercise of attack vs defence - I fail to believe the players are so bad we have to play like this. Sadly I’m in on the Oneil pile on now

1 win in 19. Oh my fucking god. Honestly, he has earnt millions in that time too. Madness.

Doyle off, let mario and j.gomes be the midfield, and forbes or mini gomes on up front.
Cunha and ait nouri are running up their own arseholes, cunha onto the middle with larsen, and give ait nouri a serious kick up the arse.

This is turning into a horror show of a season, yet some believe we’ll just turn the form back on next Saturday its utterly delusional and it’ll be a shock to the system when we’re 0-2 at half time next Saturday.

You know Gary is desperate when he brings on the guy who actually talks back to him.

Toti & Lemina off.
Forbs & Sarabia on.

Formation is anyone’s guess.

Back