• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Blues (H) Build-Up & Match Thread 24/2/17

cheers for that Alan, havent heard of them really but you know your african players.... yeah sorry about hislop too, I was furious

No worries. Enyeama and Kameni have spent pretty much their entire careers in France and Spain, respectively. Not as big in the global eye as England, obv.

Robinson the asshole once again

Fuck off Robinson you fucking scrote

Grobelaar.
Just catching up, been out.

there is always exceptions I guess..I put him in the normal spectacular goalie section though..want a stable one instead

Well spotted linesman.

Hopefully the FA add on a few games. Which for stuff like that they really should be doing.

agreed, It's football not boxing

Coady, Im better on the ball than you..FFS, playing professional football..astonished Coady and Saville have been Liverpool and Chelsea players

Unreal defending from Doherty again on that last Blues break. It beggars belief how bad he is. I wouldn't have him in a parks team.

Weimann' awful. We should be subbing coady for Marshall if we're just going to be crossing from the fullbacks for the rest of the game.

60 minutes in and we've gone in to desperate, kamikazi style defending already.

This is fucking depressing, turgid shite. We truely are woeful and the cup run has papered over some massive cracks that are now clearly, all on show.,

three at the back for me with an extra midfielder to get some pressure

Bright on for Coady maybe

If our management team can't even choose the best players we have available how can they be trusted to buy better players in the summer?

Back