• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Blues (H) Build-Up & Match Thread 24/2/17

I hate this. Constant uninspiring performances. Just fuck off.

Any good opportunity in the final 3rd is either a shot from miles away that should have been passed instead, or an awful pass/cross to no-one.

ryan shotton dominating...

Lambert can fuck off with his defensive tactics..

Up our game for the big games, embarrassing against teams we should be playing off the park.

Absolute garbage. Too many players with no heart. Bottling out of tackles. 43 minutes before we passed the ball and did not fucking hoof it.

Lambert if you want to play this fucking shite then fuck off you twat

It's the same shit we always get with coady, Edwards, Doherty and Saville in the team, I don't understand how a succession of managers don't get it.

Fucking shite. Our midlefild is a black hole, it's fucking wank. Lambert can fuck off if this is the shit team and tactic he wants. Cunt.

I would moan about the midfield but the fullbacks and keeper are worse. Stears covering for Doc for the first rather than pressuring the shot. Ikeme could have saved the 2nd.

How Doc survives in this side I do not know, Lambert has his work cut out!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Fucking shite. Our midlefild is a black hole, it's fucking wank. Lambert can fuck off if this is the shit team and tactic he wants. Cunt.

not just our midfield, even worse is our defence and goalie..and strikers dont score...how can we win a game??

There's a season defining 45 minutes coming up here. I'm simply baffled as to what Labert is trying to achieve here. No plan, no tactics, no nothing. Take away Stoke and Liverpool and he's seriously underperforming

Loathsome effort from Doherty on the second. Ambling back

I would moan about the midfield but the fullbacks and keeper are worse. Stears covering for Doc for the first rather than pressuring the shot. Ikeme could have saved the 2nd.

How Doc survives in this side I do not know, Lambert has his work cut out!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
Ikeme had no chance with the 2nd to be fair.

One of the most inept performances I have seen from us in many years.

It seriously looks like we don't know how to pass a football. Awful technique on show, piss-poor quality.

Weimann and Costa have been anonymous (absolutely zero service), the 3 of Price, Saville and Edwards should never play together.

Every single player should be ashamed at half-time.

Back