• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Blues (H) Build-Up & Match Thread 24/2/17

If only Costa was on the pitch ?
If only someone decided that two strikers improves your chances
If only Weiman hadnt decided I wont bother tracking back he wont score

If I ever see Edward, saville, coady and Doherty in the same team again I will fucking scream.

we need a pacey CB to pair with a good heading, tackling CB..we need good ballplaying fullbacks..we need a creative midfield to feed Dicko, Bod can be a sub to put on late in a game to try and get the edge..and of course a new goalie..loads of things to address

Interesting comments about Ikeme footwork on first goal. And second one doesn't go very far past him

All our managers fall into the same trap by picking players that work hard in training.

I'm sure Alan can try.

Carlos Kameni and Vincent Enyeama are the only two that spring to mind. Itumeleng Khune also is well-regarded but hard to judge given he's stayed at Kaizer Chiefs for his career. Same for Denis Onyongo.

Shaka Hislop represented Trinidad & Tobago internationally. IE, nothing African about it.

Its not Edwards, Costa, or Price's fault stand and watch the ball fly over your fucking head for 45 minutes.
The manager decides lets fucking hoof it.

The keeper and defensive 5 have been shocking

Dicko coming on about time he scored a goal methinks

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

According to Coral 13/2 on Costa scoring next :)

Carlos Kameni and Vincent Enyeama are the only two that spring to mind.

Shaka Hislop represented Trinidad & Tobago internationally. IE, nothing African about it.

cheers for that Alan, havent heard of them really but you know your african players.... yeah sorry about hislop too, I was furious

Absolute garbage. Too many players with no heart. Bottling out of tackles. 43 minutes before we passed the ball and did not fucking hoof it.

Lambert if you want to play this fucking shite then fuck off you twat

It's got nothing to do with 'heart' it's about intelligence and technical ability. Of which we have very little. And those that do, don't get picked.

It's got nothing to do with 'heart' it's about intelligence and technical ability. Of which we have very little. And those that do, don't get picked.

true that

I hate this lazy bullshit that Bodvarsson is good in the air. He's tall. Not a target man. Do some basic homework.

Back