• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

BHA 0 - Wolves 1 The highway robbery verdict thread

On the other hand, if we had been playing exciting, attacking football, lost all three games and found ourselves in or just above the relegation zone, would the Kenny Jackett must go polls still exist.

At the end of the day it's results business and no one will care in a week or two how we have won games, especially if it's the catalyst for us moving further up the table.
Reality is it's probably giving this young squad a huge confidence lift and has relieved some pressure.

Missed the game because of a hangover sadly, but looks like more of the same by reading this...

Just seen the goal and Ikemes save in the final minute. Wonderful save.

Who cares about West Ham in the cup? Wolves won't.

Going to that but more for the fact that I have never been there and it will be the last chance - get a day out & meet up with Darlo, a decent football game will be a bonus

A day at the Boleyn is fine. A day there to see our reserves get carved a new arse by West Ham reserves less so.

The FA Cup, particularly the early rounds is nonsense nowadays, if Bilic takes it seriously and doesn't make wholesale changes they should piss it, on he other hand if he does then we might have an outside chance, having said that, it depends on how seriously we take it.

The FA Cup, particularly the early rounds is nonsense nowadays, if Bilic takes it seriously and doesn't make wholesale changes they should piss it, on he other hand if he does then we might have an outside chance, having said that, it depends on how seriously we take it.

I reckon
McCarey
Doherty, Baath, Williamson, Deslandes(or Golbourne)
Price, McDonald
Henry, Zyro, Byrne
Siggy (or ALF)

Looking forward to meeting up with Parkin, terrified we'll be lucky to get "nil"

We won't make a load of changes and Williamson is injured even if he does sign. Keeper and back 4 will be the same. Maybe a couple from Byrne, Wallace, ALF and Siggy will jump into the starting 11.

I reckon
McCarey
Price, McDonald
Henry, Zyro, Byrne
Siggy (or ALF)

Looking forward to meeting up with Parkin, terrified we'll be lucky to get "nil"

Possibility of Martinez? comments seem to indicate he is almost back

Price will play if he was fit enough for the bench though that's a positive rather than a negative move

I reckon
McCarey
Price, McDonald
Henry, Zyro, Byrne
Siggy (or ALF)

Have a feeling Williamson won't be fit enough to sign in time.

Ah yeah, I forgot about Williamsons injury..

Don't see any point in playing McCarey, he'll be out the door as soon as we have a replacement/one of the kids can step up.

I can see Sigurdarson, Byrne, Zyro & le Fondre all getting a game.

Did Bjorn play as a winger or striker?

Im happy to see Siggy back in the team, his touch and passing was good today, and he seemed to have that bit of quality we were lacking going forward, his touch on the byline to take it past their LB and almost create a chance showed what we've been missing, someone with a bit of a footballing brain who can use his strength to make defenders commit before cutting and crossing/shooting, and he was the only one who managed to pass it directly to Afobe from the wing.

Hopefully Kenny gives him a run up front alongside Afobe, think they could partner each other well, but I'm not hopeful of seeing it.

Back