• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bellend commentators

He has spent decades shoe-horning in his pre-scripted "funnies" in the hope of being remembered like the great commentators of yesteryear, whose lines were spontaneous, which is why they were good.

Amazingly, Clive still doesn't seem to comprehend this.

He has spent decades shoe-horning in his pre-scripted "funnies" in the hope of being remembered like the great commentators of yesteryear, whose lines were spontaneous, which is why they were good.

Amazingly, Clive still doesn't seem to comprehend this.
He's done my head in for over 30 years now, was great that he disappeared for a while.

I still don't understand why people are against playing Bellingham next to Rice, he can play that position no problem, its not like you're trying to shoehorn a RB in there. He can affect game there more. We have plenty of options to play the 10 role.

I still don't understand why people are against playing Bellingham next to Rice, he can play that position no problem, its not like you're trying to shoehorn a RB in there. He can affect game there more. We have plenty of options to play the 10 role.
Wrong thread😀

Clive's worst one yesterday was when he was talking about Yamal turning 17 on the day of the final

'I don't know how he'd celebrate though, you have to be 18 to drink, drive and vote in Spain'.

A) Yamal is of Moroccan descent, might be safer to assume that he's Muslim and doesn't drink Clive.

B) Yeah, that's how I usually celebrate winning a major international tournament, by driving to a polling station

Last edited:
Clive's worst one yesterday was when he was talking about Yamal turning 17 on the day of the final

'I don't know how he'd celebrate though, you have to be 18 to drink, drive and vote in Spain'.

A) Yamal is of Moroccan descent, might be safer to assume that he's Muslim and doesn't drink Clive.

B) Yeah, that's how I usually celebrate winning a majour international tournament, by driving to a polling station
Wouldn't be in Spain either he'd be in Germany!

Ellen White seems decent. First time I've seen her on punditry.

And I'm always amazed at how well spoken an English accent Hitzelsperger has!

She went to secondary mod across the playing field from my grammar school. Not the same time i might add!

I did not know Ghislaine Epstein was Robert Maxwell's daughter!!

Christ, WHAT a family!

I think Lawrenson left as Oxford manager because the Maxwells moved Saunders from there to Derby without asking him and below market value.

Can't imagine he was a very good manager regardless.

Yay! Jonathan Pearce has finally arrived at the Euros...

Him and Danny (miserable) Murphy the dream commentary lineup.

Yay! Jonathan Pearce has finally arrived at the Euros...

Him and Danny (miserable) Murphy the dream commentary lineup.
I’ve got Italy on and it’s Vicki Sparks and Chris Sutton. Tallest dwarf tonight. “I can barely hear myself think in here” said Vicki, I wish I could barely hear her talk.

Back