• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

It certainly was Paddy. The lite option lunch wad delicious too. I will check that the highest standards are still being maintained this afternoon.

Kelham Island Pale Rider in the Auctioneers, Backpool. Splendid!

Kelham Island Pale Rider in the Auctioneers, Backpool. Splendid!

Awesome mate.

I'm currently enjoying a very pleasant pint of Ossett - Yorkshire Blonde in the Wellington before I get my train home.

A fine choice mate! The Old Peacock opposite Elland Road was bought and refurbished by Ossett Brewery. The Blonde is spot on . I've had a couple of Pale Riders (@£1.99/pint!), I'm now sampling a pint of Boon Doggle. Very pleasant at £1.85!!!!!!!!

£2 for a pint of Pale Rider?!?! That's insane - you lucky fecker!!

The Yorkshire Blonde is almost as good as Silver King. So quaffable. I'd definitely recommend it.

I've just polished off a Phoenix West Coast IPA. Again for the princely sum of £1.85!

I've just cracked open a very nice bottle of St Peter's Suffolk Golden Ale that the Ocado man kindly brought.

Just started a pint of Oakham JHB. Bloody good stuff.

Had a few gorgeous pints of Yellowhammer - Black Isle Brewery.

Had my first pint of Bathams' Mild since February on Saturday (The New Inn) and it was delightful. We then went for a meal in K'ford and we had to wait an extra 30 minutes for our table so we went into the MHT (which hasn't changed in over ten years) for a pint of Banks' Mild. Huge mistake. As much as I like Bank's Mild, I'll never have one after a Bathams again. I should have just licked the floor.

As an aside, I had a bottle of Brakspear Bitter the other night. As nice as it was, I honestly think I don't really like bitter :/

Was supping Abbeydale Brewery's "Dr Morton's Survival Kit" last night. Went down very well.

Oakham - Citra 3 for £5 from Tesco.

Beautiful out of the bottle.

Missus is away for the night so off down to sample the latest beers at the micro pub down the road later - try and entertain myself ahead of the game tomorrow!

Citra is amazing stuff. Good find Stanley.

I went looking for Citra in Tesco the other night to try it and they never had any in.

Back