• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Heritage Empire IPA. The Glass House, St Helens. 5% & £1.99/pint!

Just had a few gorgeous pints of Tryst - Brockville Pale Ale after work. Awesome stuff.

I've just bought an AllGate's Yellow Jersey. A NZ Pale Ale. Top notch.

I was a bit disappointed with The Bridge in Rotherham this time around. The beers were sadly inconsistent. My first pint was sent back and the barrel changed (the barstaff had a suspicion that it was due to go). My last pint was pretty ropey too, but as it was coming up to 2:00 and the place was rammed I left it and headed off to the ground.

Ales tried:

Old Mill Bitter
Chantry Iron & Steel
Timmy Taylor Boltmaker
Moorhouse's White Witch

Unfortunatley the Bridge's performance was a bit like Wolves'.

I've tried a lot of beer from all over the world and my favourite is Bud Light lime because it is just a nice beer the only let down is that it's far too expensive in the UK

Get out of this thread, James!
:icon_lol:

I've tried a lot of beer from all over the world and my favourite is Bud Light lime because it is just a nice beer the only let down is that it's far too expensive in the UK

Thats even worse than me admitting to liking Boddingtons !

I've tried a lot of chips from all over the world and my favourites are McCain Oven Chips, the only let down is you can't eat them straight out of the bag.

I feel vindicated that I've annoyed enough people...

FFS after nearly 4 years you lot still fall into the trap, Bud Light lime is no where near the best beer I've tasted in the world.

Rochefort Trappistes is possibly the best I've tasted in the USA & you can get it in the UK it's very nice to drink that doesn't leave you with a nasty after taste.

Back on topic. I'm currently sampling a most excellent ale. Saltaire Trio Pale. Brewed with 3 American hops providing good bitterness with strong citrus flavours. Well done to the Garden Gate

I was a bit disappointed with The Bridge in Rotherham this time around. The beers were sadly inconsistent. My first pint was sent back and the barrel changed (the barstaff had a suspicion that it was due to go). My last pint was pretty ropey too, but as it was coming up to 2:00 and the place was rammed I left it and headed off to the ground.

Ales tried:

Old Mill Bitter
Chantry Iron & Steel
Timmy Taylor Boltmaker
Moorhouse's White Witch

Unfortunatley the Bridge's performance was a bit like Wolves'.

The only one of those that I have tasted is Moorhouses White Witch, and I recall that it was a very pleasant beer.

Back