• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

£4.50 I think.

There you go then. £4.50 for a plastic bottle of rats piss in Wolvo makes £5 for a pint of Neck Oil in Tottenham a fucking bargain!

Nah it's 3.50 for Carling and 3.20 for bitter IIRC

We'd need the ground expansion first before we started chucking bars like this in. The North Bank would be ok for it (just) but none of the other stands have concourses that are anything like suitable.

The concourse in the Steve Bull is fucking diabolical. Always has been.

It's over £4.
It isn't. I usually have one or two in the BW before the game as the kids always like to get in early. Bottle of (warm) Carling is more than a bitter, but bitter is definitely 3.20 or 3.50. Still a a rip off for a can of Banks's though tbf.

It isn't. I usually have one or two in the BW before the game as the kids always like to get in early. Bottle of (warm) Carling is more than a bitter, but bitter is definitely 3.20 or 3.50. Still a a rip off for a can of Banks's though tbf.

I bought one in the NB last season and it was four pound something, I'm one hundred per cent certain. Same at the Boro game in the South Bank. Maybe they've put them down this season but I know I've paid over four quid, I haven't bought any this season as even at 40p it's piss.

Haven't bought anything in the ground for a long time, but sure that the Bank's isn't over £4 (though even that's extortionate which is why I don't bother)

I bought one in the NB last season and it was four pound something, I'm one hundred per cent certain. Same at the Boro game in the South Bank. Maybe they've put them down this season but I know I've paid over four quid, I haven't bought any this season as even at 40p it's piss.

They perhaps charge more in the NB, since it has more leg room and better seats :)

Spurs pricing. Beavertown is a bargain compared to the prices for the standard drinks

D2cQVoyXgAAHX28.jpg:large

the Goal Line, at 65 metres, is the longest bar in Europe. And the "bottom-up" technology enables staff to pour 10,000 pints per minute.

Why are there two Bulmers, same measure (500ml) but a different price...

Maybe one is on tap, the other from a bottle?

We wouldn't serve 500ml from tap, or at least it would be very weird if we did. Always pints or halves.

I'm going to have to go next season now and find out.

Pretty sure Bulmers don't do an alcohol free version (unless they're making one especially for Spurs):

https://www.bulmers.co.uk/our-ciders

The plot thickens.
Strange that they do alcohol free Old Mout but not the standard too. I'm assuming someone has just ball bagged the sign, everything else with that stadium has gone tits up at some point to be fair.

Looking at that - four quid for Amstel in London is a very competitive price point indeed.

Looking at that - four quid for Amstel in London is a very competitive price point indeed.

Certainly going for getting the crowds in early doors and beating the local pub prices.

Wolves make a big thing about Fosun wanting this so would hope they look closely at Spurs over the next year

Back