• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

A quick search on Twitter and it looks like they changed their T&Cs earlier in the year.

I hearby retract my post submitted at 13:57

I cancelled a few weeks ago and got a very polite reply from a human being. I hope to be able to re-subscribe in the future but can't afford it right now. And I'm cutting down on how much I drink.

Yeah, looks like you can email to cancel. From their website:

To cancel your subscription entirely, please call 0131 285 2684 and we will help get you sorted right away. We're open Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm. If you are unable to call in, please email us directly at support@beer52.com or use the chat function at the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
In either case please provide at least 48 hours notice before your next billing date in order to guarantee your account is cancelled before your next order.

That's good. I avoid speaking to actual human beings as much as I possibly can.

I cancelled a few weeks ago and got a very polite reply from a human being. I hope to be able to re-subscribe in the future but can't afford it right now. And I'm cutting down on how much I drink.

lnwh.gif

I'm constantly looking for ways to increase what I'm drinking :icon_lol:

@DW - I did tell you at the weekend that after these crazy few weeks, I'm making a big effort to cut down! I realise I might have said this after about 8 pints, but I did mean it :icon_lol:

Why? Because it costs me too much and it's not making me feel great TBH. It's not like I'm going teetotal, I just need to drastically cut back.

8 beers for £2.95 is worth it, defo.

I really couldn't help myself...I only cancelled them a month or so ago and now I'm back for some more beers! (Must remember to cancel)

Boundary - Screwball Raspberry Ice Cream IPA 5.5%
Mondo - Juice Crew Passionfruit Pale Ale 5.1%
Mondo - Green Monstah NE IPA 7.2%
Mondo - Champale Extra Brut IPA 6.0%
Left Handed Giant - Deeper Water Chocolate Orange Milk Stout 5.1%
Wylam - Fruits Of Perception Green Fruit Kettle Sour 5.8%
Wylam - Child In Time Cryo Hop IPA 7.4%
White Frontier x Brew By Numbers - 1920 Belma, Mosaic & Hop Hash DDH IPA 6.4%
Omnipollo - Aurora IPA 7.2%
Omnipollo x Trillium - Covered In Puppies DIPA 8.1%
North Brewing Co. x Northern Monk - Hit The North Brut IPA 7.5%
Buxton - Mangifera Mango Sour 4.7%
To Øl - Black Malts & Body Salts Black Coffee DIPA 9.9%
Buxton x Omnipollo - Yellow Belly Peanut Butter Biscuit Imperial Stout 11.0%

Same happened to me Sniffer. Turned out I already had two accounts with them, logged into the other and it worked fine :smashpc:

Had to order the Beer52 box. Just crazy to turn down 8 beers for £2.95! Had to set up a new account for it though, FYI.

Had a dabble at £2.95 for the Beer52 offer. The first time I tried it a message came up saying the discount couldn't be applied which I thought was because I was previously a member. I tried a gain and it seems to have worked.

10 of the best tap rooms?

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/...ewery-tap-rooms-craft-beer-bars-uk-and-europe
I've been in a couple of those. Halve Maan and Garage (I will be there again in a couple of weeks). I'd like to see the size of the guy who can throw a stone from Las Ramblas to Garage though!

Campervan tap room is shite and their beers are average at best. No idea why that's on there.

Too many 'hipster wanker' places on that list for my liking. The brewery in Bruges sounds good though.

Garage is definitely not Hipster. Halve Maan is excellent, ask Langers (I recommended it to him [emoji6]).

Back