• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Haul.
4de498370ec8ef87355f172776fae3a2.jpg

They could have at least brewed a new fucking beer for them! They've literally rebadged their bitter to piggy back the success of the team in order to sell more twig-water.

Indeed.

Just ordered 2 x DIPA v3, 2x DIPA v3.1 and 2 x Chubbles. Mmmmmm.

I just logged into Honest Brew and found I had £91 worth of beer credits, I think I double paid once when my bank card expired so didn't expect that. I'm going to top it up to £130 and make the most fucking ridiculous order ever.

I just logged into Honest Brew and found I had £91 worth of beer credits, I think I double paid once when my bank card expired so didn't expect that. I'm going to top it up to £130 and make the most fucking ridiculous order ever.
Happy fucking beerday, my friend!

Spaff spaff spaff.

Cloudwater - DDH IPA Citra BBC 6.5%
Cloudwater - DIPA v3 8.5%
Cloudwater - DIPA v3.1 8.5%
Wylam x Track x North Brewing x Dry & Bitter - In Every Dream Home A Heartache DDH Sour Mash IPA 6.0%
Wylam x Track - Open (2) Persuasion DIPA 8.3%
Left Handed Giant - Deeper Water Coffee Edition Milk Stout 5.1%
Left Handed Giant x Stillwater - Dot Matrix Cherry Chocolate Milk Stout 7.0%
Beavertown x Brasserie de la Senne - Brattish Anglo-Belgian Pale Ale 6.5%
Five Points x Wild Beer Co - Hybrid DIPA 8.6%
Buxton x Omnipollo - Original Double Vanilla Ice Cream DIPA 8.0%
Buxton x Omnipollo - Yellow Belly Peanut Butter Biscuit Imperial Stout 11.0% (x2)
Buxton - Axe ^X NE IPA 6.5%
IronFire - 51/50 Grapefruit IPA 6.5%
Verdant - One More PSI? 8%
Verdant - Even Sharks Need Water - IPA 7%
Magic Rock - Hedonic Escalation Bretted Tropical IPA 6.7%
Northern Monk x Other Half x Equilibrium x Tank - Patrons Project 13.01: Infinity Vortex DDH IPA 7.4%
Cloudwater - IPA Chinook Citra 6.5%
Siren - Beast from the East Triple IPA 11.0%
Brew by Numbers - 05|29 IPA Mosaic & Huell Melon 6.2%
To Øl - Sur Cedar Sour 5.5%
Siren - Sheltered Spirit BA Imperial Porter 14.0%
Siren - Draugen Imperial Porter 11.1%
Time and Tide - Echo: BA Red Burgundy Saison 5.9%
Tiny Rebel - FrambUZI - Raspberry Sour 4.3%

Back in the UK after a week in Jersey;

Stigbergets Bryggeri West Coast IPA
NMBCo Made in the Dark Rhubarb Sour
Cloudwater Chubbles (2018)
Verdant Swifts or Swallows DIPA
Toppling Goliath Brew Co Pseudo Sue American Pale
Boundary Brewing Push or Pull IPA
Cloudwater V3 2018
Cloudwater V3.1

Last edited:
A little plug. A couple of canoeing acquaintances - Louise and John - are opening a micro pub near Wolverhampton this Saturday. It's called the Keg & Comfort on the Stafford Road just down from Goodyear. They've got a Facebook page if you want to take a look.

I know nothing else so don't shoot the messenger if it's not good but do drop in if you're in that area.

Nice! Will take a look...

That could be dangerous being just down the road from work...

A little plug. A couple of canoeing acquaintances - Louise and John - are opening a micro pub near Wolverhampton this Saturday. It's called the Keg & Comfort on the Stafford Road just down from Goodyear. They've got a Facebook page if you want to take a look.

I know nothing else so don't shoot the messenger if it's not good but do drop in if you're in that area.
I saw that a few weeks ago and was going to mention it on here...but forgot.

DdPVcgZX0AE9r-3.jpg

100 yards away from my office? On a weekend when I don't have my kids? Oh go on then.

Isn't that the (what was a yellow card) pub that's pretty much in Aston University and more often than not full of students?

Back