• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Drinking an LHG x NMBCo Noise Pollution - 6.5% Sour IPA. Full of Citra and very tropical, the sourness is quite easygoing which makes it wickedly drinkable. Grassy finish with a little hint of biscuit.

Sounds interesting, is that one on HB? Also that Nomad drink sounds intriguing, have you heard good things about it?

HB still have some Noise Pollution left, grab some if you can. Haven’t heard anything about the gose really, just saw it and thought pretty much the same as you so thought I’d give it a go. I’ll let you know what it’s like. Unless you buy one :D

The EASTER code is good til midnight so be quick if you want to use it.

Ordered the following:

Left Handed Giant x Northern Monk - Noise Pollution Sour IPA 6.5%
Wylam - Futureshock DDH Black IPA 6%
Time and Tide - Brynhildr Session IPA 4.4%
Cloudwater - Small Citra Simcoe Pale 2.9%

Let me know what you think of the Futureshock, I was very impressed.

Hope you get one, it’s banging. Ask them to put one behind for you.

Might send him a message tonight actually. Good thinking!

Just had an email from HB, my order's on the way but they had run out of Nasty Trunks so have chosen a replacement so as not to hold the order up. It'll be interesting to see what it is, hoping it's something I haven't tried before.

The Buxton Tap was outstanding. Every beer was delicious.

And now I understand the fuss over Yellow Belly. Sensational. A rare 5/5 on Untappd.

Just had an email from HB, my order's on the way but they had run out of Nasty Trunks so have chosen a replacement so as not to hold the order up. It'll be interesting to see what it is, hoping it's something I haven't tried before.

Evil Twin Molotov Lite DIPA. Can’t fucking moan at that!

To be fair the Nasty Trunks was nearly £6 so I was expecting something half decent.

My local off license has some fantastic selection in there at the moment. Just picked up the following -

1 x Tripel Karmeliet
1 x La Trappe Blonde
1 x Lervig I have Pils Now What?
2 x Beavertown Lupuloid (the chap also chucked in two more cans of this for free - result!)
1 x Magic Rock Fantasma
1 x Magic Rock Rapture red hop ale
1 x Beavertown Skull King Double IPA
2 X Magic Rock Inhaler juicy pale ale
1 x Magic Rock Highwire Grapefruit pale ale
2 x Tool Frostbite (which I loved before)
2 x Tool Santastique
1 x Lost & Grounded running with sceptres
1 x Magic Rock Cannonball IPA
1 x Magic Rock Hire Wire west coast pale ale
1 x Magic Rock Salty Kiss gooseberry gose

Never had anything from Magic Rock (based in Huddersfield) before and he now stocks the whole range, so thought I'd give them a go. Very much looking forward to the two Belgium Blond beers too.

I think Magic Rock beers are ace Jinks (I particularly like Rapture). Enjoy you've got a great haul there.

Magic Rock are awesome. Their tap room is fucking ace too, just ask Aiki....

My local off license has some fantastic selection in there at the moment. Just picked up the following -

1 x Tripel Karmeliet
1 x La Trappe Blonde
1 x Lervig I have Pils Now What?
2 x Beavertown Lupuloid (the chap also chucked in two more cans of this for free - result!)
1 x Magic Rock Fantasma
1 x Magic Rock Rapture red hop ale
1 x Beavertown Skull King Double IPA
2 X Magic Rock Inhaler juicy pale ale
1 x Magic Rock Highwire Grapefruit pale ale
2 x Tool Frostbite (which I loved before)
2 x Tool Santastique
1 x Lost & Grounded running with sceptres
1 x Magic Rock Cannonball IPA
1 x Magic Rock Hire Wire west coast pale ale
1 x Magic Rock Salty Kiss gooseberry gose

Never had anything from Magic Rock (based in Huddersfield) before and he now stocks the whole range, so thought I'd give them a go. Very much looking forward to the two Belgium Blond beers too.

Tripel Karmeliet is easily one of my favourite Belgians (I even own the glass it's served in) I think I've tried the la Trappe blonde at some point but can't really remember much about it. It is made by one of the few legitimate Trappist brewers though (1 of 2 in the Netherlands) and still made by the monks as a result.

24 cans of Madness for £30 on Wild Beer bottleshop, great offer that is.

Just beware. At that price I reckon it will be delivered in a yellow 3 wheeler van.

Back