• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Just about to grab a Chinese takeaway and have got one of these lined up to have with it:

LN_814727_BP_11.jpg

Reckon it should be a pretty good pairing.

Really good match with spicy salt & pepper chicken. Recommended.

Yeah I get those in my local Tesco. Had a Stone IPA on tap before the game on Saturday, definitely better than the game itself!

Just cracked open a Pride and Joy. I like it. Nice fruity kick. Had a look in Spar for a Cwub Tropicana but they only had bottles of Cwatch in there. Thanks for the suggestion though MW.

Get the fuck in my facehole.

Cloudwater - Mobile Speaker DIPA 8%

Siren - Double Iced Latte Coffee and Cream IPA 7.2%

Siren - Cookie Dough Coffee White Stout 7.4%

Cloudwater - Happy Seasons Lychee IPA 6.5%

Siren - Cerealist Manifesto Imperial Stout 9%

Siren - Hard Rollin IPA 7%

Cloudwater - Mormora Sour With Coffee 5.3%

Northern Monk - I Like To Moob It Moob It DIPA 8.8%

Kees & Other Half - Ouefs I did It Again IPA 7%

HonestBrew - Free Lunch Citra IPA 5.4%

Boundary - Push & Pull Ekuanot Huell Melon 5.5%

Northern Monk - Patrons Project 2.03 IPA Mosaic Citra Amarillo Simcoe 6.6%

Beavertown - The You Zoo Tea Leaf IPA 7.5%

Buxton - Wyoming Sheep Ranch DIPA 9%

8 Wired - Superconductor DIPA 7%

Just cracked open a Pride and Joy. I like it. Nice fruity kick. Had a look in Spar for a Cwub Tropicana but they only had bottles of Cwatch in there. Thanks for the suggestion though MW.

Cwtch is an ace beer.

Get the fuck in my facehole.

Cloudwater - Mobile Speaker DIPA 8%

Siren - Double Iced Latte Coffee and Cream IPA 7.2%

Siren - Cookie Dough Coffee White Stout 7.4%

Cloudwater - Happy Seasons Lychee IPA 6.5%

Siren - Cerealist Manifesto Imperial Stout 9%

Siren - Hard Rollin IPA 7%

Cloudwater - Mormora Sour With Coffee 5.3%

Northern Monk - I Like To Moob It Moob It DIPA 8.8%

Kees & Other Half - Ouefs I did It Again IPA 7%

HonestBrew - Free Lunch Citra IPA 5.4%

Boundary - Push & Pull Ekuanot Huell Melon 5.5%

Northern Monk - Patrons Project 2.03 IPA Mosaic Citra Amarillo Simcoe 6.6%

Beavertown - The You Zoo Tea Leaf IPA 7.5%

Buxton - Wyoming Sheep Ranch DIPA 9%

8 Wired - Superconductor DIPA 7%

Mobile Speaker is good, but not got around to the Happy Seasons. NMBCo stuff is always good (you do realise that Free Lunch is Faith?)

Jinky will be pleased to know I bought a couple of bottles of Banks's Amber. And despite advice to the contrary, I did not throw them into the sea.

Jinky will be pleased to know I bought a couple of bottles of Banks's Amber. And despite advice to the contrary, I did not throw them into the sea.

As will the sea, there's enough sewerage in there already. :icon_wink:

Mobile Speaker is good, but not got around to the Happy Seasons. NMBCo stuff is always good (you do realise that Free Lunch is Faith?)

Yeah, at £2.60 it’s daft not to.

Drinking a Wild Gravity IPA from Bad Co brewing & distilling (who are apparantely based in North Yorkshire).

I don't actually know anything about them or the drink, but it's really, really nice. Very smooth!

Yeah, they're based in Dishforth. They do some reasonable stuff. Not a brewery I would go out of my way for.

Probably the bitter/sweet taste. It is a beer that I have always liked, and they have it as a guest ale in the Hanson Cab in Hinckley at the moment,

So you're more of a malt person with a few hops. An Amber Ale/ English bitter type of person? Just out of interest have you tried Cwtch by Tiny Rebel or Captain Smith's by Titanic?

So you're more of a malt person with a few hops. An Amber Ale/ English bitter type of person? Just out of interest have you tried Cwtch by Tiny Rebel or Captain Smith's by Titanic?

I have had a glass of Captain Smith, and enjoyed it, though it was a bit darker than I expected, but another beer with that bitter/sweet flavour which I do like.Though to be honest I have liked every beer I have tasted from the Titanic range. Iceberg being my favourite.

Not sure whether I have ever tasted Cwtch, it is not one that I can recall drinking.

Back