• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

They're in the fridge. :)

I'll try all three later and let you know.

Pissed off with Flavourly already. Delivery scheduled for today and the order has seemingly gone walkies with UK Mail. Cheers then.

Pissed off with Flavourly already. Delivery scheduled for today and the order has seemingly gone walkies with UK Mail. Cheers then.
Another one to cross off the list then. Tbf, I only ever buy online from Honest Brew and BeerBods.

It's now been collected, but no chance of having it for the weekend I'd imagine.

Kees v Cloudwater Raspberry Cream Ale - 6.5% cream ale. Banging. Very fruity with plenty of raspberry against an oaty/malty background that's ever so slightly tart. A lingering, resinous bitterness finish it off perfectly.

Brewdog Prototype Tangerine Session IPA - 4.5%. Well hello. Thought I'd follow a fruity beer with another one and fuck me I'm glad I did, this doesn't just compliment the Kees brew but it ups the ante a shitload. In your face tangerine zest with a massive bout of citrus from the variety of hops, has subtle slightly burnt toffee backbone. This is different, in a really good way.

I bought two sets, think it did come to fifteen quid. Well, £13.50 with the EFP discount.

Brewdog Prototype Tangerine Session IPA - 4.5%. Well hello. Thought I'd follow a fruity beer with another one and fuck me I'm glad I did, this doesn't just compliment the Kees brew but it ups the ante a shitload. In your face tangerine zest with a massive bout of citrus from the variety of hops, has subtle slightly burnt toffee backbone. This is different, in a really good way.

Strange I found it to be pretty much plain.

The Tangerine was the best out of the three by far, I really liked it. The BIPA and DIPA were underwhelming I'll agree there, there are much better on the market already, but the Session IPA had bags of flavour and character. Especially for a 4.5% session ale. First time I've ever plumped for a session ale over a DIPA.

Cloudwater v Other Half Imaginary Greenscapes - 8% DIPA. Oof. A proper juicy hop bomb, loads of mango, passionfruit and peach double up with in instant hop burn. This is a real bastard of a DIPA, well impressed.

Not sure how long for, but Morrison's have upped their beer selections with a bunch of limited offerings such as Wells Banana Bread beer, New World IPA, Wells STP ale, Thornbridge Chiron, etc.

New World IPA & Eternal are part of Morrison's 'core' range.

New World IPA & Eternal are part of Morrison's 'core' range.

Good to know :) Not seen them in their before and they are in the special/limited section rather than where the beer usually is.

Yeah. I thought I'd posted earlier in the year that Morrisons & NMBCo had signed a deal.

Yet to see Eternal in Morrisons. Only ever been New World in the Bilston branch.

Both in Morrison's Hunslet. Must be down to each store to decide.

Back