• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Lux from Bissell Bros. This IS lush. 5.1% Rye Pale Ale.
2eca0949f222a64fed1eeefd748dfc69.jpg

Bissell Brothers TTO at NMBCo Refectory. 6 absolutely stunning beers.

Free Lunch from Honest Brew arrived.
All I can say is Wow! Stunning IPA. The 3 cans won't be lasting long at all
If you want to continue drinking this 'one off', then look out for NMBCo's Faith. Free Lunch is essentially a slightly tweaked version of Faith.

BrewDog Cardiff have a keg or two of their Cranachan Cream Ale on right now. That sounds amazing and it looks like I'll miss out :(

A superb day yesterday. The Bissell Brothers TTO at the Refectory was amazing. 6 stunning examples from this US micro brewery. Followed later by a trip to Whitelocks/Turk's Head Red, White & Brews beer festival. Some great US brews sampled there including Founders, O'so, Mother Earth & Oskar Blues.

After wine tasting yesterday, we went to Sutton on Sea club, where they had Exmoor Gold as their guest beer for the carnival weekend. Very nice it was as well.

Bissell Bros Engram. The best Pale Wheat I've had. Absolutely beautiful.
d97789c6bda4ae299c0429e6a091ad3f.jpg

BB's Nothing Gold. The best beer I had yesterday. 8.2% Imperial/Double IPA.
ac63641723f22799b5335e8908918f65.jpg

Alan, Machin, did you guys manage to successfully send each other a beer? If so, what was the packaging solutions?

Alan, Machin, did you guys manage to successfully send each other a beer? If so, what was the packaging solutions?
Holy shit, I forgot all about that.

No, we never did end up getting that sorted.

np :)

Basically, I'm considering asking a friend to send me a bottle of Unibroue - A Tout le Monde and was wondering the best way to ship it.

Basically, I'm considering asking a friend to send me a bottle of Unibroue - A Tout le Monde and was wondering the best way to ship it.
Unibroue is a stellar brewery, well worth the hassle, I'd say.

Haven't had the Megadeth beer myself but I imagine it's as quality as their other offerings.

Marble LanGOSEtine - 5% Pineapple & Langostine gose. Absolutely superb, super tart pineapple with a vibrant nettle/biscuit aftertaste. Gorgeous stuff.

Loads of bubble wrap and a shoe box should be fine, tbh.

Drop of Tokyo anyone?
20799067_10155680829479443_1773004206304749282_n.jpg

I had the Electric India, which was a cracking drink. Price made me cry though

Back