• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Ice cream flavoured beer. I have to ask why?
Buxton Brewery do a whole range of them and they are superb. Texan Pecan being a particular highlight. A thick, sweet, decadent imperial stout. Lush.

North Brewing x Dry & Bitter NB20 7% IPA. Simcoe, Eukanot & Rakau. Filthy.
1fc9eefdbbc16a7545f5cc71015d78c7.jpg

Buxton Brewery do a whole range of them and they are superb. Texan Pecan being a particular highlight. A thick, sweet, decadent imperial stout. Lush.

Thank you. I must admit I have never tasted one, so I cannot really comment. I will endeavour to get hold of one and give it a try.

In London yesterday and got robbed by every bar...£5+ a pint!!

Camden Hells Lager - love this stuff so it dominated the drinking for my evening. Perfect on a warm sunny evening.

Camden Gentlemans Wit - White Beer with a lemon and earl grey taste. First try and another enjoyable drop from Camden.

I know they recently sold out and joined the In-Bev gang but they make some top drinks and I hope they don't alter their methods to be part of the In-Bev profits over quality.

I don't think anything will change at Camden, there just wont be the same level of creativity as there used to be. You wont catch them bringing out new beers every month like other breweries, they've got their core range and they'll just churn them out consistently. No problem with that tbh, as you said they do some really nice beers.

Bit of reading on them and they are or just have opened a new Brewery for the core range and keeping their old one to do specials and experiment and test new ranges.

Looking like a decent selection there DDW

Just found out that the Bree Louise in Euston has been served its notice and is due to close in November.

Sad news - I've enjoyed many excellent sessions there. Hope someone steps in.

Just to celebrate Wolves being exciting again for the first time in ages, Brewdog order.

BrewDog Vs Cloudwater - New England IPA v2 x 3
Dry & Bitter - Compassion (w/ Cloudwater)
Oskar Blues - Fugli
Dugges - Mango Mango Mango (w/ Stillwater)
Dugges - Orange Haze IPA
Dugges - All the Way
Dry & Bitter - Dank & Juicy
To Øl - Mr Pink

Possibly just a store specific issue, but 4 cans of Hop Fiction going through the till at £2.50 at my local Asda.

Just to celebrate Wolves being exciting again for the first time in ages, Brewdog order.

BrewDog Vs Cloudwater - New England IPA v2 x 3
Dry & Bitter - Compassion (w/ Cloudwater)
Oskar Blues - Fugli
Dugges - Mango Mango Mango (w/ Stillwater)
Dugges - Orange Haze IPA
Dugges - All the Way
Dry & Bitter - Dank & Juicy
To Øl - Mr Pink
All good.

New contender for best Irish beer on the market. Hope Passifyoucan Blonde Ale. German and New Zealand hops to give it a smooth malty taste with a hint of passion fruit. Think Elvis Juice with passion fruit instead of grapefruit. Absolutely lovely.

image.jpg

Back