• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

This stuff is lovely.

Edit: not sure why it's uploaded it sideways...

IMG_2755.jpg

Picked up a 2l growler of Bibble direct from the brewery this morning for £8. Such a good sessional drop.

Bibble is good.

Just had an Elvis Juice followed by a Go To IPA, if I can pick up beers like this from Asds I think I'm going to save a shitload of money. Now on a Mikkeller Single Hop Citra which is fucking fantastic as usual.

Bibble is good.

Just had an Elvis Juice followed by a Go To IPA, if I can pick up beers like this from Asds I think I'm going to save a shitload of money. Now on a Mikkeller Single Hop Citra which is fucking fantastic as usual.
Got a 4 pack of Elvis Juice and a Go to IPA from Asda today too. Crazy selection in there now. Three six foot shelves of it.

4 pack of Eternal @ £5.98. More reasons to shop at Morrisons.

Picked up both of the above this evening. Eight quality beers for £12. Bargain.

c594a89948fad470a85d805c0542476e.jpg

One of the most experimental breweries around will be taking over our taps on Thurday 8th June! Omnipollo is an award winning beer producer, founded in 2011 by Henok Fentie and Karl Grandin. They conceive their recipes at home and travel to different breweries across the globe to craft their ales, with an ambition to change the perception of beer — forever. Constantly experimenting and pushing the boundaries of beer, this tap takeover is definitely not to be missed.

Check out what we'll be pouring below, then head down on the 8th and get stuck in. We'll be putting together some great tasting tasting trays for your drinking pleasure too.

Pouring:
- Hypnopompa
- Julie Triple Mango Creme Brûlée Lassi Gose
- Leon
- Magic #3.5 Pineapple Gose
- Mazarin
- Selassie
- Zgodiak
- Fatamorgana
- Sitis (De Molen Collab)

We'll also have bottles of BA Hypnopompa (first time in the UK), Perikles and Onda. Trot On!

Friends of Ham, leeds 😎😎😎😎

That could turn into a pricey session...

NMBCo to brew Honest Brew's beer competition beer. Bonus.

Northern Monk - Patrons Project 1.04: Leeds Lurking 10%
Verdant - One More PSI? 8%
The Garden Brewery - Citrus IPA 7.2%
Redchurch - Great Eastern IPA 7.4%
Siren - Sedimental IPA 6.3%
Northern Monk - Patrons Project 4.02: Northern Tropics IPA 7.4%
ShinDigger - Red IPA 5.1%
Northern Monk - Eternal Infinity IPA 7.4%
Pressure Drop v Square Mile - Ashinaga Tenaga Coffee Wheat Beer 4.8%
Mondo - Denis Hopper - IPA 5.3%
Verdant - Pulp - DIPA 8%
Wiper and True - Milk Shake - Stout 5.1%
Wiper and True - Quintet IPA 6.9%
Buxton - Axe Edge - IPA 6.8%
Buxton - Superluminal Sour IPA 7%

Boom. Nice work mate. Honest Brew?
Let us know what you make of the Verdant Pulp. I was a but underwhelmed. Not what I thought it was going to be compared to what I've had from them before.

Yeah HB mate. I love Pulp, had it a few times before. It's not on the same scale as some DIPAs but still a decent brew.

Had my first Pulp on Monday and didn't think too much of it to be honest. Couldn't really pick up the stone fruit which it claimed to deliver in abundance.

Pulp on tap is good.
Good selection there Boozad (stout and coffee stuff excepted).

Siren Sedimental - 6.3% IPA. This could easily have come from Cloudwater. Thick, dank, juicy and a perfectly bitter back end. Bitter grapefruit, a slight lemon twang and loads of mango. Fucking gorgeous.

Back