• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Utter drivel.

Metalman
Carlow Brewing
Francsican Well
Galway Bay
Eight Degrees
Black Donkey
White Hag

All better than the macro piss brewed in Burton.

Metalman? Ha!
Nah. Pedigree and Bass, when they are right are simply the best.
Oharas is the best Irish ive had tastewise. Leaves you with a thumping headache the next morning though.

Utter drivel.

Metalman
Carlow Brewing
Francsican Well
Galway Bay
Eight Degrees
Black Donkey
White Hag

All better than the macro piss brewed in Burton.

Trouble Brewing is better than all of them! Try it next time you're over.

Also, Wicklow Wolf, Rascals and Dungarvan are all brewing lovely stuff at the minute.

Trouble Brewing is better than all of them! Try it next time you're over.

Also, Wicklow Wolf, Rascals and Dungarvan are all brewing lovely stuff at the minute.

I was going to add Wicklow Wolf. Had it when we were over on our holiday last summer...My god it was good!

Boundary are really good as well, as are Northbound from NI.

Also Kinnegar, Blacks of Kinsale and YellowBelly. Had an amazing Berliner Weisse from YellowBelly the other day.

The Hopknut from Redcross Brewery is not bad for a keg beer. They serve it very chilled though. Best beer for me up North is from Whitewater Brewery. Belfast Ale.

"For a keg beer"
FFS it's 2015 on the beer thread all over again :facepalm:

Joined Honest Brew's Beer Bank. For every £20 I deposit a month I get 10% interest on top. What a fucking win-win.

Not a bad idea mate. Honest Brew are top notch.

I think I only got the invite because I've spent north of £2k with them the last year or so!

:icon_lol: Fucking hell, mate!!

I think I only got the invite because I've spent north of £2k with them the last year or so!
[LANGERS]What was that for, 12 beers??? [/LANGERS]

:icon_lol:

It did get to the point where I was just placing £50 orders every week just to get free shipping, that resulted in that monstrous amount of beer on the shelf before Christmas. I calmed down a bit after Christmas and nearly emptied it but it's full again now.

Back