• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

The Pump and Truncheon on Bonny Street in Blackpool is pretty reasonable price wise and has a decent (if limited) choice. The Auctioneer on Lytham Road used to be ok for beer and price too.

I definitely need to check those pubs out, cheers for that.

I've been drinking at the Sandyforth Arms and Churchills in Blackpool as they both are cheap and have good atmosphere. Especially the Sandyforth when Fleetwood are at home.

It's a rather awful spoons, I find myself going to Thornton for my £1.50 a pint Bombardier. Blackpool is rather expensive

They should have Punk IPA, maybe Dead Pony Club, Snake Dog in cans and another West Coast IPA that I can't remember the name of, it's in a green can. Probably Anchor Porter too. Check the fridges instead of the bar.

Usually Shipyard and Devil's Backbone on tap. Oh and Lagunitas IPA in the fridge of course.

Last edited:
They should have Punk IPA, maybe Dead Pony Club, Snake Dog in cans and another West Coast IPA that I can't remember the name of, it's in a green can. Probably Anchor Porter too. Check the fridges instead of the bar.

They have Dead Pony club and the Punk IPA's from what I could see. I rather enjoyed the dead pony club. It had a rather nice and zesty taste.

Usually Shipyard and Devil's Backbone on tap. Oh and Lagunitas IPA in the fridge of course.

Devils Backbone is everywhere I do like it quite well but I'm after something new and unique.

another West Coast IPA that I can't remember the name of, it's in a green can.

I think that's the one Langers had recently and said was quite nice. Treason something?

5d924cfda7cecd558f8b5e9ce3a18e42.jpg

Amazeballs!!!!

I think that's the one Langers had recently and said was quite nice. Treason something?

Treason, that's the one. Been trying to find it on my Untappd list but can't.

Honest Brew's stock at the moment is fucking unbelievable, best I've ever seen on there. I could spunk £200 on there on one order easily.

Honest Brew's stock at the moment is fucking unbelievable, best I've ever seen on there. I could spunk £200 on there on one order easily.

Well now I'm gonna have to take a butchers!

Well now I'm gonna have to take a butchers!

It's great but some of the prices are starting to get silly. The Cloudwater stuff in particular is barmy and I don't mind paying a bit more for a beer.

I've just purchased a Cwtch home brewing kit and I hope it turns out as well as my Punk effort which was OK. Only £25 for 36 pints.

It's great but some of the prices are starting to get silly. The Cloudwater stuff in particular is barmy and I don't mind paying a bit more for a beer.

I've just purchased a Cwtch home brewing kit and I hope it turns out as well as my Punk effort which was OK. Only £25 for 36 pints.

Where was that from? Been thinking about doing some brewing again.

Cloudwater is largely outside of what I'm willing to pay now they distribute in 440ml considering what I can easily get my hands on in Bristol

Had a Good Chemistry - Kokomo weekend tonight. Top class juice bomb IPA. 660ml bottle too!

Got some brewdogs and skyrim lined up tonight. Couple of elvis, couple of punk, couple of dpc, and a 5am to round it off.

What was the punk brew kit like in terms of difficulty and quality of result?

I've done my fair share of homebrew in the past, but always from extract.

Back