• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

The rainbow one was yeah.

I think Of The Sea is well, sure I read it somewhere.

Honest Brew refer to it as Gose. Others describe it as Spice/Herb.

Brewdog Cardiff are advertising that they've got bottles of Hop Shot in. That's a quadruple IPA at 22%

What?! 0.0

Ridiculous. Sometimes I seriously wonder about Brewdog's motives.

I had another can of 13 guns tonight, and still say it is very nice, even though it is frowned upon in here.

Frowned upon? No.

Just not as good as a lot of other beers out there

A different selection over the last week:

Roosters Baby faced Assassin on keg (I think) at Purebar in Brum - I really enjoy this beer, not as quafable as they would have you believe as it is quite tart with a bitter finish. Still great though

Followed that with a Tiny Rebel Cwtch - my favourite red ale ever, I could bathe in this stuff.

Had a weal ale Centwealial Milk stout - good stuff this if you like your stouts to have a massive cocoa and chocolate taste with a bitter punch in the face whilst having the silkiness of Roger Moore's voice (almost went full Partridge then).

A Merlin Dark Magic which was OK as a dark beer, nice but not really memorable and probably suffered from being after the Milk Stout.

I tried the Beavertown 8 ball last night. Similar to Tiny Rebel's Cwtch and so I loved it. Lovely feel to it.

Followed this up with a Moor Union'hop - a bit too dank for my liking but The missus though it was nice and citrusy.

Looking forward to Siren's Liquid Mistress and the Buxton Quadrupel tomorrow with a Coudwater tonight.

Good stuff Johnny. Got that Buxton Quad on the Christmas menu, really looking forward to it.

What Cloudwater you got for tonight?

Recommend some for today.

C0b39ZtXUAA6Gd8

Not a bad selection there! Agent of Evil is top notch.

What's the Pressure Drop next to the Siren? I've got a Stokey Brown which I may open later.

Pompelmocello for Breakfast

Pompelmocello is brilliant.

I have been introduced to an excellent bottleshop. It's a typical cornershop offy from the outside, but has a superb selection of crafts (600+). I got the heads up that they had received some Ten Dollar Shake. Rude not to........

Edit - almost forgot, it has 4 tap lines too for growlers!!

Good stuff Johnny. Got that Buxton Quad on the Christmas menu, really looking forward to it.

What Cloudwater you got for tonight?

V9. I know I should have drunk it a few weeks ago for freshness but it'll be worth the wait. Easy one tonight in prep for tomorrow?

Still got a bottle of v9 on the shelf to drink back to back with a v10. I feel like hammering the fucking lot after hearing about Rick Parfitt, time to show some real restraint.

Not a bad selection there! Agent of Evil is top notch.

What's the Pressure Drop next to the Siren? I've got a Stokey Brown which I may open later.

Nanban Kanpai. Keep bodyswerving that one for Verdant IPAs lately but it'll get drunk soon enough.

Back