• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

73c6ade5b07d4d2e29d19b443052bda9.jpg

Absolutely awesome. Definitely in this year's top 10

Will be trying my beetroot hefe beer later. Do you chill hefe style beers?

Got 2 boxes from BeerHawk for Boxing Day - going to play 'Bottle-ships', where you choose a square on a grid that relates to a slot in the boxes, and you have to drink the beer in that slot.

Somebody saw fit to buy me the Frank pack for Christmas.

IMG_20161225_165659.jpg

The missus was far more understanding of my tastes:

d715d16a28a780783ec76ea3282ebdbb.jpg

Quite enjoyed my Root of All Evil. Great beetroot aroma and taste, reminded me of a strong fruit beer but without the sweetness. Very pink too.

We ate out for Christmas dinner today and I had a Swordfish (Wadworth ale infused with Pussers Navy Rum) and a Horizon golden ale, also from Wadworth. The Horizon was a nice light ale with a citrus kick. Wasn't a huge fan of the Swordfish.

Back home now and back on the Beavertown.

Wild Beer - Redwood.

Sour with a smorgasbord of local berries aged in red wine barrels. Superb.

Just finished the night on an 18 month old bottle of De Molen Rasputin imperial stout. Absolutely superb. Dark boozy fruits, hints of chocolate, strong rum and raisin character.

1e0b98380a85a4749009ee14268e583e.jpg

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals.

Wild Beer - Redwood.

Sour with a smorgasbord of local berries aged in red wine barrels. Superb.

Had Smoke n Barrels Autumn + Winter versions last night and Sleeping Lemons this morning. Wild Beer are fucking amazing.

Had Smoke n Barrels Autumn + Winter versions last night and Sleeping Lemons this morning. Wild Beer are fucking amazing.
Got a Smoke + Barrels Winter for tomorrow.

Tried the spring, summer and autumn too, top notch.

What did you think and how did the v10 compare?
They are all good. V10 Pours hazy orange with a thick off white head. The finish has more tropical juicy fruit especially blood orange & tangerine.

Back