• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

I've insulated around the boxes of beer with baby clothes :D

fWnNwj8.jpg

"Bristol Folk!

The Royal Navy Volunteer has a keg of Ten Dollar Shake on at the moment. We only have the one keg which was put on last night so if you're about I suggest you get in while you can. I don't imagine it will last too long.

As lovely as this beer is, I struggled to make my way through a pint of it. Had a 3rd followed by 2/3rd's when Brewdog had it on for collab fest.

Also, we have Wiper & True x Partizan Brewing tap takeover on Wednesday 14th December which is definitely worth taking a look at:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1159729594064638/

I've posted the beer list below. It looks awesome"!

With thanks to Will Coldrick.

I'll be there on the Wednesday after I've run my way through Lost & Grounded's stock in another pub.

Christmas Beer Market tomorrow at Good Chemistry with W&T, L&G, Crate, Left Handed Giant, Dawkins and Arbor too.

Happy days.

It is lovely and much more to my taste, but each to their own.

Currently having a Liberation IPA in Jersey Airport - its not bad :)
As a matter of interest did you get a chance to go for a beer whilst in Jersey? Or were you at the airport 'in transit'?

I'll be there on the Wednesday after I've run my way through Lost & Grounded's stock in another pub.

Christmas Beer Market tomorrow at Good Chemistry with W&T, L&G, Crate, Left Handed Giant, Dawkins and Arbor too.

Happy days.

A busy day tomorrow...??

Ah now I understand. I signed up for subscription and will get my starter pack, followed by my monthly delivery. I will have a look at that other one.

Thank you for your assistance.

Has this order arrived for you yet?

"Bristol Folk!

The Royal Navy Volunteer has a keg of Ten Dollar Shake on at the moment. We only have the one keg which was put on last night so if you're about I suggest you get in while you can. I don't imagine it will last too long.

As lovely as this beer is, I struggled to make my way through a pint of it. Had a 3rd followed by 2/3rd's when Brewdog had it on for collab fest.

Also, we have Wiper & True x Partizan Brewing tap takeover on Wednesday 14th December which is definitely worth taking a look at:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1159729594064638/

I've posted the beer list below. It looks awesome"!

With thanks to Will Coldrick.

Couldn't drink a pint of Ten Dollar Shake? Fuck me I could drink it all night.

Got five of those sitting on the shelf outside.

As a matter of interest did you get a chance to go for a beer whilst in Jersey? Or were you at the airport 'in transit'?

I was there all day - flew first thing in the morning for a couple of meetings and then got the last flight back out to birmingham at 7.30.

Had a good wander round St Helier by myself in the late afternoon and a couple of beers at a bar on the front by some tacky marquee with Christmas stuff inside. Nice bar and setting, but wasn't much of a beer selection so I had a stella :)

The tacky marquee being the temporary ice rink? Not sure what bar unless it was at the Royal Yatch or possibly the Troubador? Pity, you were only a few yards from either the Lamplighter or JB's.

Do you know when to expect your subscription boxes?

The tacky marquee being the temporary ice rink? Not sure what bar unless it was at the Royal Yatch or possibly the Troubador? Pity, you were only a few yards from either the Lamplighter or JB's.
Just googled it and the bar was the Royal Yacht, was really nice day so wanted to sit out side.

Back