• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Titanic - Plum Porter Grand Reserve. Actually amazing. Beat cask ale I've had all year.

Titanic - Plum Porter Grand Reserve. Actually amazing. Beat cask ale I've had all year.

It's ace isn't it? I have several bottles of this stuff on order direct from the brewery (which is up the road). Bargain Booze have bottles of Plum Porter, Iceberg and Captain Smiths in a 3 for £5 (500ml) which is an absolute steal.

It's ace isn't it? I have several bottles of this stuff on order direct from the brewery (which is up the road). Bargain Booze have bottles of Plum Porter, Iceberg and Captain Smiths in a 3 for £5 (500ml) which is an absolute steal.

Amazing beer Johnny. I liked the regular version but the grand reserve is on another level.

Which Bargain Booze is this?? I love iceberg and normally get it by the box from the brewery too.

Iceburg is excellent. So much better than Plum Porter.

It is lovely and much more to my taste, but each to their own.

Currently having a Liberation IPA in Jersey Airport - its not bad :)

It is lovely and much more to my taste, but each to their own.

Currently having a Liberation IPA in Jersey Airport - its not bad :)
That would be bottled. Herm Gold is a nice drop. I will be over in Jersey next week.

Dishonest box arrived earlier.

* Mad Hatter - Penny Lane Pale Ale
* Verdant - Light Bulb
* Arbor Ales - Shangri-la
* Siren - Proteus v2
* Wylam - Hickey the Rake
* Beavertown - Neck Oil

Can confirm ShinDigger is very enjoyable.

Dishonest box arrived earlier.

* Mad Hatter - Penny Lane Pale Ale
* Verdant - Light Bulb
* Arbor Ales - Shangri-la
* Siren - Proteus v2
* Wylam - Hickey the Rake
* Beavertown - Neck Oil

I'd be pretty happy with that. Only had the Neck Oil, which I love, and I'm pretty keen to try all the others!

I've got to get some of those Buxton v Omnipollo brews on Honest Brew, they look fucking lush. Wasn't going to order this week but I don't want to miss out on those. They've got Ten Dollar Shake back as well. :wank:

Quite happy with it too for £6 :) Haven't tried the top five.

I've got to get some of those Buxton v Omnipollo brews on Honest Brew, they look fucking lush. Wasn't going to order this week but I don't want to miss out on those. They've got Ten Dollar Shake back as well. :wank:

I know! I've got the page permanently open at the moment....

They've got some more Barrel Aged Rain Shadow in too.... :whistle:

I've still got one waiting for Christmas so I've given that one a miss. Couldn't resist on these though...

Buxton v Omnipollo - Texas Pecan - Porter 10%
Buxton v Omnipollo - Ice Cream Pale - Pale Ale 5.6%
White Hag - The Púca - Berries Hibiscus & Ginger - Berliner Weisse 3.5%
Siren - Ten Dollar Shake - IPA 6.6%
Siren - V.I.P.A. - Belgian IPA 8.5%
Verdant - Bloom - IPA 6.5%
Siren - Pompelmocello - Sour IPA 6%
Pressure Drop - India Rubber Ball - IPA 7.2%
Siren - Ryesing Tides Rye IPA 7%
Flying Dog - Gourd Standard IPA 6.7%
Pressure Drop - Nanban Kanpai IPA 6.5%
Buxton - Axe Edge - IPA 6.8%