• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Ah man, top 10 of 2016?? Off the top of my head, and probably more than 10...

Cloudwater - DIPA v3, v6 & v8 (can I have all those as one beer???)
Beavertown - Spresso
Beavertown - Barrel Aged Moose Fang
Buxton - Anglo-Belgique IPA
Buxton - Guatamalen Coffee Extra Porter
Northern Monk - Mango Lassi
Cloudwater/Magic Rock - Three's Company
Siren - Barrel Aged Carribean Chocolate Cake
De Molen - Heaven & Hell
Partizan - Stout

Beers I've got on the way, or saving 'til Christmas that may challenge:

Howling Hops - UTO
Buxton/Omnipollo - Yellow Belly
Omnipollo - Noa Pecan Mud Cake
Buxton - Quad
Buxton - Barrel Aged Rain Shadow
Cloudwater - DIPA v9
Brew By Numbers - 21|03 (their pale ales are meant to be complete juice bombs)

Beer Hawk are doing 15% off everything tomorrow, free delivery over £50. CYBER15 is the code to use at checkout.

Couple of cracking amber ales tonight.

Crane - Atom. Lovely American style amber ale. Big malt base which is cut through nicely by the centennial hops.

Wiper and True - In The Groves. Completely different animal. Big juicy peach flavour up front with the malt coming through towards the end. Gorgeous drop.

Partizan - Stout. Bloody love it. What a brilliant beer.

Partizan have been my leftfield brewery of the year, some top quality brews.

Northern Monk are British brewery of the year for me (for the second year running). Just edge out Cloudwater.

Couple of cracking amber ales tonight.

Crane - Atom. Lovely American style amber ale. Big malt base which is cut through nicely by the centennial hops.

Wiper and True - In The Groves. Completely different animal. Big juicy peach flavour up front with the malt coming through towards the end. Gorgeous drop.
What did you end up getting from Wild Beer mate?

What did you end up getting from Wild Beer mate?
Just a 24 pack of Bibble, Pogo, Madness and Fresh. Worked out at about £1.30 a can.

I'll probably pop up there again when I'm back for Christmas and top up on a few additional goodies. I've seen Gazillionaire floating about so hopefully I'll be able to grab some of that and maybe one if their barrel aged sours too.

Ales By Mail doing free shipping on orders over £40 by use of the code SOS699 at checkout. They also have mini-kegs of Jaipur.....

CyVzRdtXEAAtqbE.jpg

I just noticed they'd added that to the Honest Brew deal too. I'm determined to bag a cheap beer box today!

Ten imperial strength beers for £27 delivered with Imperial Beer Club until 9pm.

I see them promoted on Facebook quite often. Is this the first time you've ordered from them?

I see them promoted on Facebook quite often. Is this the first time you've ordered from them?
I haven't done it. I was tempted but I've bought enough in the last couple of days!

Back