• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Me too, although I'm not sure I want to pay £10.70 for it and five others...
I'd stick it out for a £6 box. I'm sure they'll do one again today.

Lupuloid is nice but you can pick it up in most places nowadays.

That's the plan... £15.55 with a DIPA v9

Do we know what time it ends today?

Lupuloid is awesome. Fairly balanced compared to some of the hop bombs around these days, but as a core range IPA it takes some beating. But yeah, don't build a whole order around it as it's pretty easy to get.

My Honest Brew order has been dispatched! I'm genuinely excited to see what is in the Dishonest Box :D :D :D :D

My Honest Brew order has been dispatched! I'm genuinely excited to see what is in the Dishonest Box :D :D :D :D

Mine hasn't yet but after paying £3.33 for its contents then I'm expecting a can of Boddingtons, Carling, Chequer Bitter, Jaeger Lager, John Smiths and a can of Krona.

Just asked HonestBrew what time it runs until and they have very coyly replied:

HonestBrew ‏@HonestBrew 4m4 minutes ago

@Will_Machin Later today Will. Few more hours left.

Mine hasn't yet but after paying £3.33 for its contents then I'm expecting a can of Boddingtons, Carling, Chequer Bitter, Jaeger Lager, John Smiths and a can of Krona.

I got the offer at £3-33 but when I went to checkout it was "out of stock"... Ended up signing up for a taster box at £9.99 and signed up for the continuing box of 12 for just under £40...The "Hard to find" beers

I'm trying to hold out for £6 or less. I couldn't type fast enough for the £4.44 box.

Have you made your account and added all your bank details and addresses? You can purchase in about 10 seconds if its all set up and ready to go.

I got the offer at £3-33 but when I went to checkout it was "out of stock"... Ended up signing up for a taster box at £9.99 and signed up for the continuing box of 12 for just under £40...The "Hard to find" beers

You can cancel at anytime mate. Their customer service is awesome.

You can cancel at anytime mate. Their customer service is awesome.

Yeah I saw but thought I'd treat myself with Christmas coming up...I thought the hard to get stuff would be right up my street as I've tried pretty much every beer my local shops sell

Have you made your account and added all your bank details and addresses? You can purchase in about 10 seconds if its all set up and ready to go.

I have now. Don't know why it didn't occur to me to do that before!

Yeah I saw but thought I'd treat myself with Christmas coming up...I thought the hard to get stuff would be right up my street as I've tried pretty much every beer my local shops sell

Good stuff. be interesting to see what they deem "hard to get". Let us know the contents matey.

It's been stuck on £12.61 for an hour now :mecry:

Back