• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Nice work. 8 Ball is a cracker.

Pissed if at missing all the good prices at Honest Brew today. You'd think with the money I spend with them they'd do me a cheap box anyway!

Pissed if at missing all the good prices at Honest Brew today. You'd think with the money I spend with them they'd do me a cheap box anyway!
Its on all weekend and Monday mate.

Off to collect an additional 24 from Wild Beer in the morning!

Brewdog/Omnipollo Flat-Pack Fruit Bat - 6% Raspberry Smoothie IPA. Brewdog are really smashing these smoothie IPA colabs. This one is smooth as silk and just jam packed with raspberries. The tartness is balanced with a sugary backbone and the Mosaic finishes things off perfectly although the bitterness is tempered by the tartness and sweetness. Absolutely awesome beer, so glad I bagged six of the fuckers.

Wild Beer - Trendy Juice. 5.7% East Coast IPA.

Horrendous name but holy mother of God the hops. Unbelievable beer. So dank, so fruity, so bitter. It's sort of Pogo crossed with Madness and it is magnificent.

Sounds class, will have to pick some up.

I don't think they're canning it at the moment. Tried it on their tap at the brewery and again at the pub up the road.

It was supposed to be a one off apparently but it's gone down so well they might make it part of their core range.

Just received a 12 pack of Holdens directly from Woodsetton this morning courtesy of my father.

Cheers, dad!

Just received a 12 pack of Holdens directly from Woodsetton this morning courtesy of my father.

Cheers, dad!
I'd drink them all tonight to try and forget the football.

I'd drink them all tonight to try and forget the football.
Can't say I'm too fussed about it TBH - much more important things on my mind at the moment.

They'll keep til Christmas. Well, December. Possibly....!

d69cd96387ab0b0df98e12b986d6efb9.jpg

Insanely good.

After a month of taking medication that meant I couldn't drink, I am off now for my first pint for ages. Almost certain to be a Ruddles to begin with.

Took the missus and Boozettes out for a meal and had to endure San Miguel, rank. The only other options were Greene King IPA or Rockin' Rudolph. No ta.

Back home now with a Fruit Bat. Amazing. Got some top brews lined up for the Southampton game as well.

Think I'm going to go into Stirling and try the Fruit Bat at the BD bar tomorrow if its still on. Quite excited to try it.

Harviestoun - Schiehallion. Always a good choice. Lovely lager.

I'm working in town tomorrow. I get finished for 12:30 so it will be a visit to Brewdog, Whitelocks et al for a catch up.

For any one who is a gin expert, NMBCo have collaborated on a Black Hop gin. Stunning.
b503bdc9cb2f31b77d80be99002876e6.jpg

NMBCo Double Heathen - 10% DIPA. A tropical, juicy, dank, resinous, bitter punch in the face. Fucking stunning.

I'm going to compile a 2016 Top 10. ATM NMBCo have 4 entries.

Back