• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Great selection there Johnny. Watch the Siren 5 Alarm it's a chilli beer.

Didn't know that, I may have clicked the wrong one :facepalm: Still I may as well try it, or indeed give it to a relative...

Currently £16.66 containing a bottle of The Root of All Evil (a Beetroot Hefe at 8%).

They've had it in the Bottleshop for ages, never appealed to be honest. :icon_lol:

£12.42 now with a Modus Operandi.

Still haven't made an order yet, but if I do I reckon I'll get an Otley blonde in it :facepalm: (Not that I don't like it, but their brewery is round the corner...)

£8.64...

I paid £9 for mine when I got my haul in as I thought that was decent enough value.

Has anyone done any work today! I need to know who is available to continue paying my pension :whistle:

Got one at £8.64. Bumped it up to £50 with a shit load of Magic Rock - Dark Arts (my favourite beer atm), a DIPAv9 and a Salted Caramel Quadrupel from Mad Hatter. Xmas sorted.

20% off everything at Wild Beer online.

So I went back in to the off license by my work earlier and picked up the following -

3 x bottles Blanche De Bruxelles. It's a white beer from Belgium, I would highly recommend. (The bottle is the lad pissing, posted a photo in here a week or so ago).

1 x bottle of Helles Vollbier. A German lager from Munich.

1 x can of Beavertown 8 ball, Rye IPA

2 x bottles of Rothaus Pils. Another German lager that my German mate introduced me to. Again, highly recommended.

And the old boy who owns the off license gave me two free bottles of Loose Cannon (an abingdon brewery) pale ales. Add that to the Honest Brew beer box for a fiver earlier and it's been a successful day!

Back