• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Right folks, any of these you'd recommend?

COLLABFEST
Rhu Barbra 4.5%
Marmalade Saison 5.6%
Malibru 4.1%
The Glasgow Project 6.4%
Morning Wood 6%
Dead By Dawn 5.5%
17|08 Table Saison 3%
Heather Lockbeer 5.5%
Coffee Fix 6.1%
Black Dog 5.6%
Deez Nuts 4.2%
Hung like a Gorse 7%

Right folks, any of these you'd recommend?

COLLABFEST
Rhu Barbra 4.5%
Marmalade Saison 5.6%
Malibru 4.1%
The Glasgow Project 6.4%
Morning Wood 6%
Dead By Dawn 5.5%
17|08 Table Saison 3%
Heather Lockbeer 5.5%
Coffee Fix 6.1%
Black Dog 5.6%
Deez Nuts 4.2%
Hung like a Gorse 7%

I had Malibru, Coffee Fix & 17|08 Table Saison last Sunday. The first two are gorgeous, don't bother with the saison.

Kaapse Brouwers - Jaapie. 9.4% Imperial red ale. Absolutely stunning.

It's BeerBods and BeerBodsPlus tonight.
First up is Nightmare On Bold Street by Mad Hatter Brewing. A coffee milk stout. Had it before and remember liking it. It's a style I'm a lot more familiar with now so it'll be good to revisit.
After that is a Blackcurrant Sour by Dugges from Sweden. Not had anything from them before, but there are some highly rated breweries and beers coming out of Scandinavia at the moment, so I'm really looking forward to it.

First visit to Garden City Brewery in Letchworth.

First sample is their Cascade Summit. A decent enough Pale at 3.8% ABV.

0750e08a40743d7d533553a6c358ff13.jpg

Arbor - Why Kick a Moo Cow

5.7% New Zealand pale on cask. Stunner. Pissed all over the Siren - Proteus that followed and that was decent itself.

Lost and Grounded - Hop Hand Fallacy coming up now...

Boston Post Road - 5% Pumpkin Ale. Really full bodied and bursting with pumpkin with a lingering, dry cinnamon finish. Gorgeous. Looking forward to Stingy Jack after trying this one.

Boston Post Road - 5% Pumpkin Ale. Really full bodied and bursting with pumpkin with a lingering, dry cinnamon finish. Gorgeous. Looking forward to Stingy Jack after trying this one.

I must meet up with you one day. Never in my life have I known anyone with such knowledge of beer.

He means you're a pisshead mate and he's amazed you can still type but he's saying it in a polite way.

It's also easy to copy and paste from Rate beer 😉

Back