• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Ok thanks Gents. I am in Leicester in the morning. I will have a little walk around. Though I must admit I did not know that M & S sold beer, though I haven't been in there for years.

Don't be put off the stuff in M&S that's labeled as their own beer, you can normally see who's actually brewed it somewhere on the label. Usually pretty good breweries - Adnams, Harbour, Oakham to name but a few.

Don't be put off the stuff in M&S that's labeled as their own beer, you can normally see who's actually brewed it somewhere on the label. Usually pretty good breweries - Adnams, Harbour, Oakham to name but a few.

The good lady usually goes into M&S when we go into Leicester. So while she is buying half the dresses in there I will go and have a look.

I appreciate your help.

0ca7b5d9d85563ab5e59f6591cc0077f.jpg

Amazing red ale. Made with Mosaic, Cascade and Vic Secret. Hoppy as fuck with a beautiful sweet caramel malt base. Best red ale I've had for a while.

Crate Lemon Gose - Enjoyed it. I'm getting used to these sours.

Wild Beer Pogo - As fruity as it gets. Absolute stunner this beauty is.

I hope my local boozer has some good ales on tonight as I'm going to need them after today's performance.

Lovely Mrs SLA has just walked in with some Innit&Gunn, Brewdog Jet Black Heart, and Two Fingers Aurelio(don't know it). Good choice of beers from a good choice of wife. 😁

Top wife choosing. I'm sure she believes that you are a 'catch'.

She has used many words to describe me. That might have been among them.

Not impressed with the Aurelio at all. Thin, gassy, with a largery sharpness and bitter aftertaste. Might work on a hot summer day but no good on a chilly autumn evening.

Squeezed in a DIPAv8 and an Elvis Juice as well last night before admitting defeat, a delayed hangover had well and truly kicked in after Friday's session and a 4am get up. Got some crackers lined up for later though.

Had my first Elvis Juice last night, couldn't work out if I really liked it or hated it!

well played on not using the obvious shite joke on that as well. Maybe your awful joke days are behind you....

Halfway through a lineup consisting of Ruination 2.0, Born to Die 04.11.16, DIPAv8 and Ægir IPA. A sledgehammer of a Sunday afternoon.

e4972fc6ffa3afb811ba4ad7cabf5cd1.jpg

NMBCo Heathen DIPA Citra 10% Juicebomb. Arguably their best ever.

d6efd05a310c20e61330f1d24804281d.jpg

Followed up with their MMXVI. Only 9% and stunning too.

They are certainly raising the bar.

Back