• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

My girlfriend's dad brews some decent stuff. Nothing mind-boggingly good, but at least as good as most of the standard fayre you got in supermarkets.

I used to brew my own, but gave up after a slight mishap which resulted in beer all over the floor. I say gave up, but in reality she who must be obeyed issued the order.

Had a can each of Jack Hammer, Monk Hammer & Black Hammer tonight. I think the Monk is my favourite which surprises me. I like the extra dryness the Belgian yeast brings.

I prefer the Black, but it's marginal really. I think they're all class.

The two To Øl brews I had the weekend were absolutely stunning. Considering they were in the Beer52 Summer Beer £20 box I thought it made it really good value.

1980's sitcom about a micro-brewer!

In that new Bohemian place which used to be The Quadrant.

0784dc897f4e1ee9ed00c4ddbeb487c2.jpg

Pretty nice. Gone with a Prahva lager which is decent enough.

Cool. Not had a chance to pop in yet. What other beer do they have on tap?

Gamma Ray and Punk IPA will do for a night out!

How much is the Gamma Ray mate?

Cracking price, if that's for a pint.

This evening, I shall be drinking Bathams down the Royal Exchange. £2.65 a pint. Marvellous. Been a hell of a day so I'm really looking forward to it.

And 3 cans for £3 each should be enough to keep Slater's on their toes. Just need the Lych Gate to install a few keg lines...

e4c880bd695b9134097701dabc85118c.jpg

Not normally a huge lager fan but it's a lovely pint. Had to have another.

Yes Will, that's a pint.

Are you pissed and lying on your side already?

Back