• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

How the hell do they expect you to make a choice with a list like that? One of everything please!

How the hell do they expect you to make a choice with a list like that? One of everything please!

It's going to be like that in BD Friday with the Weird Beard tap takeover. Can't fucking wait.

Bristol's latest upstart, Lost and Grounded, have got themselves a rather nifty looking setup.

CmgWxeKWYAApFI1.jpg:large

Just ordered a banging BrewBox:

1 x Electric India
3 x Jack Hammer
3 x Black Hammer
1 x BA Albino Squid Assassin
3 x Born to Die
1 x Ten Fiddy

On a more completely fucked off note, the jaunt to Brum on Friday is off. Loads of people have dropped out so two of the three left want to go to Wolves instead. Bastards. So that's The Dog & Doublet and Slater's then. If anyone's interested I've got £10 worth of Brewdog Beer Bucks going, they've got to be used by the end of July and I won't get chance now.

Picked up a bottle of Born To Die today. More of an alcohol burn than I remember from previous batches. Don't get me wrong, awesome beer, but I think it's been slightly left behind by the Cloudwater DIPA's & Unhuman Cannonball's of this world.

1 x Electric India
3 x Jack Hammer
3 x Black Hammer
3 x Born to Die
1 x Ten Fiddy

On a more completely fucked off note, the jaunt to Brum on Friday is off. Loads of people have dropped out so two of the three left want to go to Wolves instead. Bastards. So that's The Dog & Doublet and Slater's then. If anyone's interested I've got £10 worth of Brewdog Beer Bucks going, they've got to be used by the end of July and I won't get chance now.

Let me know what you think of the Ten Fidy Booz, my favourite beer in the world!

The mystery of the cask Punk IPA revealed - http://www.tinyrebel.co.uk/news/cask-beer-revolution/

Be interesting to hear your thought on this Phil?
It makes sense. The benefit of keykeg or keg is that you can have a moron looking after the cellar without cocking the product.

As I mentioned before with the emphasis on quality and the cost of ingredients craft brewers don't want to chance their product which is fine. However I would put a well kept Kashmir against a Punk IPA and the Kashmir would win.

NM produce True North in cask at £2.50 a pint in the Refectory and it's good. Wylam produce a cask version of Jakehead which is very good too. They are different to yhe keg and that will be down to the natural process of cask against the science of keg.

Picked up a bottle of Born To Die today. More of an alcohol burn than I remember from previous batches. Don't get me wrong, awesome beer, but I think it's been slightly left behind by the Cloudwater DIPA's & Unhuman Cannonball's of this world.
Unhuman Cannonball is immense!

1 x Electric India
3 x Jack Hammer
3 x Black Hammer
3 x Born to Die
1 x Ten Fiddy

Can I get rid of the Brew Dog bucks at any Brew Dog bar?

Cloudwater - DIPA v4. Blows the BTD out of the water. What an absolutely magnificent beer.

Can I get rid of the Brew Dog bucks at any Brew Dog bar?

I think so, it's not marked up for anything specific. PM me your address Phil and I'll get it out to you first class.

Ah, just text you Gav, didn't see Phil's post. Ignore my text mate!

I preferred the v4 over the v5, but that's just me preferring the bite. They're both amazing beers.

It makes sense. The benefit of keykeg or keg is that you can have a moron looking after the cellar without cocking the product.

As I mentioned before with the emphasis on quality and the cost of ingredients craft brewers don't want to chance their product which is fine. However I would put a well kept Kashmir against a Punk IPA and the Kashmir would win.

NM produce True North in cask at £2.50 a pint in the Refectory and it's good. Wylam produce a cask version of Jakehead which is very good too. They are different to yhe keg and that will be down to the natural process of cask against the science of keg.

Natural processes are science, don't you know. Science and chemical engineering on the same page of the beer thread. It's a heady combination.

Back