• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

The Wine Seller has got some mate. I can go and get it for you tomorrow if you want. £4.50 each - one per customer, but I got some from Cloudwater at the weekend.

I should be able to pop over the weekend, cheers for the offer though Will mate.

No worries. He's said he's really limited on numbers, so just give me a shout if you want me to grab it before it goes. Gives me an excuse to go too mate :D

They're both fairly small batches aren't they?

Rothhammer - Nazca IPA. A Chilean IPA. Obviously not the freshest bottle but still a nice beer. Amazing how far craft beer has spread.

No worries. He's said he's really limited on numbers, so just give me a shout if you want me to grab it before it goes. Gives me an excuse to go too mate :D

Fuck it go on then! Just have to work out a time to hook up.

They're both fairly small batches aren't they?

Yeah, about half of what they made for v3. They split one batch into two then dry hopped them differently. The results of the tasting feedback will go into v6 which will be their biggest batch yet.

Yeah, about half of what they made for v3. They split one batch into two then dry hopped them differently. The results of the tasting feedback will go into v6 which will be their biggest batch yet.

I'm a big fan of how they go about things. Always looking to improve themselves.

Blue Moon, American craft beer with a slice of orange not bad bad but fucking expensive here at Butlins, £4:50 a pint!

Blue Moon, American craft beer with a slice of orange not bad bad but $#@!ing expensive here at Butlins, £4:50 a pint!

I thought it was OK at best and that's fairly standard pricing Trev, same price here in sunny Stoke.

Take that fruit out of your beer and throw it at the bar man.

Heathen.

Nice Beaver

b74444cadfe34d51d0c7ada03f388dc3.jpg

Tempest - Dropkick Me Jesus & Passonfruit Berliner. 2 cracking sour ales to take the edge off a shite day.

Beavertown Bloody 'Ell = gorgeous.

Brew Dog Kingpin = shite.

In Melton Mowbray. There appears to be a few tempting looking pubs. Stupid wedding getting in the way - I'll scope them out tomorrow.

Back