• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

A collaboration between Northern Monk and Edge Brewery, Barcelona - Solstici Sunset. A 3.7% ABV American Amber/Red Ale. Pretty good.

Titanic Iceberg in lidl for £1.25 a bottle!!

They are now sold out :)

Get in! My local identikit M&B cheapo foody pub has got cans of Dead Pony Club. 2 for £5.50.

Not too bad compared to the local shitty chain eatery which does two bottles of Punk for £7.

I think it's £3.60 for one, which is a bit steep, but you can never just one can you!

Wylam Cascade. A very pale 4.1% American IPA. Wylam Jakehead on cask next!!!!!!!!!

Jakehead cask is fucking awesome.

Only had it on keg, which was superb.

Ooh, that might be my new sig....

Brutal Brewing - Pistonhead Flat Tire. Mosaic hopped lager, £1.25 from Morrisons. Very nice, would recommend to anyone who likes a craft lager.

Brewdog - Black Hammer. Nice. The roasted malt adds colour but only the slightest liquorice/burnt edge. Still seriously hoppy on aroma/taste, just like a Black IPA should be.

Great Divide - Hercules. 10% DIPA. Fucking glorious.

To öl - Gose to Hollywood. Hands down my favourite beer. Just delicious.

WP_20160606_19_33_31_Pro.jpg

Brewdog - Black Hammer. Nice. The roasted malt adds colour but only the slightest liquorice/burnt edge. Still seriously hoppy on aroma/taste, just like a Black IPA should be.

Got a bumper Brewdog box through today with three cans of Black Hammer in, looking forward to that the weekend.

Back