• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

I've had New World before and it was ok. I preferred it to Pedigree.

I've had New World before and it was ok. I preferred it to Pedigree.

I must have caught it on an off day. It was very bland, and though I am no lover of Pedigree, this evening it was much better than the new world.

I like new world too, quite like pedigree these days too. If you're not in to the American beer type then I can see how new world might be a bit odd compared to pedi

Buxton - Guatemalan Coffee Extra Porter. Stunning beer.

Sign me up to the Elvis Juice bangwagon. More juicy than the prototype, but I love the way it interacts with the big old Brewdog hop blast. Awesome beer.

Buxton High Tor - 6.3% India Red Ale. A really complex little beauty this, it's bordering on a porter. Malt, caramel and roasted black coffee melt into a dank, resinous pine.

Sessioned on Jet Black Heart last night. Never again. If you thought Guinness shits were bad...

A pre-departure bottle of Herm Island Gold at Jersey airport.

Tonight's menu:

Brewdog Born to Die
Magic Rock Highwire
Magic Rock Rapture

I found the bottle a touch too sweet tbh. Not had the pleasure of nitro yet.

I found the bottle a touch too sweet tbh. Not had the pleasure of nitro yet.

Yeah, I wasn't the biggest fan of the prototype from the bottle (not a big fan of milk stouts at all tbh) but on nitro it's much better. Takes smooth to another level and brings out more of the coffee/chocolate.

Back