• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Tiny Rebel is an amazing brewery. One of my favourites actually.

I'm currently supping a Beer Blonde by the Milk Street brewery. It's excellent.

I'm off to Newport tomorrow to see a mate. Anyone familiar with Tiny Rebel beers? http://www.tinyrebel.co.uk/

Only had their Urban IPA and Cwtch. The first was superb, the Cwtch was on cask, not kept well and the end of the barrel and did not live up to the hype. I'm sure it's a lot better than that experience though.

Very interested to try their Stay Puft - a marshmallow stout :D

Cwtch is really really tasty. You must have just been unlucky when you tried it, Mr M.

Cwtch is really really tasty. You must have just been unlucky when you tried it, Mr M.

I 100% agree. Got it coming up on Beer Bods in a few weeks which should confirm or refute that.

You need to try it on cask to get the best out of it I reckon. Though it's very tasty indeed from the bottle.

If I ever see it on cask, I'll be ask over it.

There's a bar in Stourbridge you'd bloody love. It often does Cwtch and Dark Star APA on cask, has a vast array of craft ales in the fridge including Beavertown, the bar staff have trendy facial hair and they probably have a tasting thesaurus behind the bar. They put on live music too.

All of those are good things, although I'm loathed to revert to drinking bottles in a pub.

There's a bar in Stourbridge you'd bloody love. It often does Cwtch and Dark Star APA on cask, has a vast array of craft ales in the fridge including Beavertown, the bar staff have trendy facial hair and they probably have a tasting thesaurus behind the bar. They put on live music too.
??

Even if the beer has the slightest hint of vanilla mixed with the verve of Tinkerbell floating on a summer breeze followed by an aftertaste of Belgium chocolate served on Mila Kunis' midriff?

Didn't know you were so picky!

Even if the beer has the slightest hint of vanilla mixed with the verve of Tinkerbell floating on a summer breeze followed by an aftertaste of Belgium chocolate served on Mila Kunis' midriff?

Didn't know you were so picky!

:icon_lol:

Was that from The Twisted Nipple Brewery famed for their use of hops developed from the beards of penguins?

The Eternal is beautiful. Wish I had more than one!

Weihenstephaner Hefe Weissbier - 5.4% wheat beer. Decent wheat if that's your thing, very malty with a very bold banana body with citrus notes. Not bad at all.

Vocation, Life & Death - superb ipa. Bags of citrus, peach, pineapple etc. Love it.

Bastard, I finished my Life & Death last week. I'll get some more tomorrow.

Cloudwater NZ Hopfen Weisse - 6.5% wheat. Stunning as usual. Absolutely love this stuff.

Back