• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Where in Wombourne is it? Got the bus through there yesterday. Very pleasant journey.

Where in Wombourne is it? Got the bus through there yesterday. Very pleasant journey.

You went past my house then!

As you pass through the village you go up a steep hill over a crossroads - turn left - its half a mile down on the right.

The site I saw said they had a blonde and a couple of much stronger alternatives one was 6.8% and the other 10.2% both sound more than a match for me that's for sure.

That is a new one on me, I've only ever had the 8 and the 12.

Last edited:
I'm trying a few different ales at the moment, and really enjoyed one called Golden Crust. Very drinkable. I think I picked it up in a selection from tesco.

I'd also recommend wibbler's brewery. They were at a local beer festival and I ended up with a polypin of their copperhouse for my wedding last summer. They're not large-scale but you can find them in a few pubs down here and have seen the odd bottle in Asda, and it's on Asda online.

Going to Munich next week, any suggestion for beers to go for/avoid?

German beer is ace. Erdinger and Berliner Pilsner are their generic ones when I've been.

Banana beer and chocolate beer are worth a try

I just hope the Germans haven't taken a leaf out of Canada's Beer Festivals

Is it wrong to be happy that the local Lidl now stocks bottles of Banks' Mild?

Dad has played an absolute blinder.

My brother and family are visiting this weekend and we're having a nice day out on the Severn Valley Railway on Saturday to celebrate my daughter's birthday.

There's a beer festival on at Bridgnorth station on Saturday.

Now, has my father planned this or is it purely a coincidence.....?

Dad has played an absolute blinder.

My brother and family are visiting this weekend and we're having a nice day out on the Severn Valley Railway on Saturday to celebrate my daughter's birthday.

There's a beer festival on at Bridgnorth station on Saturday.

Now, has my father planned this or is it purely a coincidence.....?

Absolutely genius. I might have to talk my missus into taking the kids and I'll have a few bevvies.

Bristol Beer Factory. Yum.

Awesome birthday present from my brother!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347182266.176649.jpg

Back