• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Oh, if they've got any 'Death by Coconut' could you grab me one regardless please? Dying to try it but Purity & Brewdog had sold out.

Excellent. I'll keep an eye out for it. Love Death by Coconut.

Orkney - Corncrake Ale. 4.1% straw ale in beautiful condition. Even better than the Trade Winds.

The 8 Wired selection on Honest Brew is pretty damn fucking pricey at the moment.

Not sure to be honest mate, I've tried a few of their previous offerings and they're good, but I don't think there's anything below £6 a pop on there at the mo. I think £9 was the highest.

Fuck, I wish you hadn't mentioned Honest Brew. Can't afford a box atm but had a quick browse and now I'm eying up Mad Hatter's salted caramel Belgian quad. Sounds lush.

I was looking at the Mad Hatter stuff as well, the Through a Stout Darkly sounds lush. I should order a box of stuff I haven't tried yet instead of filling it up with the usual suspects.

My work mate was in London at the weekend and grabbed me a bottle of Brew By Numbers 55:01 - double IPA with Simcoe, Mosaic and Citra. Sounds fucking amazing!

It does indeed. BBNo are fucking amazing.

Thornbridge's Brother Rabbit at leeds Brewery Tap. Immense. Followed by a similarly immense Heart and Soul from Vocation.

Was the Heart & Soul on cask Phil?

Only had Vocation in cans before but they're awesome.

Heart & Soul is beautiful. Got a can of Life & Death at home. Might crack that tonight actually, after my BeerBods which is a Brussels Beer Project, Delta - https://beerbods.co.uk/this-weeks-beer/beer-project-brussels-delta/

brussels-beer-project-delta-ipa-capture-d-ecran-2016-01-04-a-113838.png

Not a huge fan of trad Belgian beer really, but this is meant to be a more modern take on things.

Flavourly keep on pestering me about their £20 for 10 beers subscription service.

£2 a bottle is really good value...

Back