• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Wild Beer, Bibble. Not as great as the Amarillo and Mosaic hops would have you presume. Weird brown bread malt body which is subduing the hops.

Bibble is glorious. Best pint I had this year but is definitely better on cask than in a can.

It could be due to the Neck Oil and Fresh being so light and zingy that it's clouded my palate.

Beavertown, 8 Ball Rye
Beautiful.

Really need to get to Compton tomorrow to pick some beers up.

Got a bottle of Arrogant Bastard Ale for New Year's :)

They've got the NZ Hopfenweisse in.....

Bollocks, I'm not going to have the time to get over today. I'll probably make a trip over on Saturday to kill off my last two days off work in style. I do 14 chalices of Leffe Blonde, 10 steins of Hoegaarden, a Yellow Tail Merlot and a Yellow Tail Shiraz and half a bottle of Talisker 10 yr so I'm not short of booze for tonight.

Just put another order in with Honest Brew as well.

Turns out my sister lives about a mile away from an ace little bottle shop, so picked up these hoppy little bastards for tonight (having drank too many of the stash I already had last night).

10631164_10156559479685647_6326790245638997430_o.jpg

Vocation, Heart & Soul (session IPA)
Camden Town, IHL (hoppy as fuck lager)
Tempest, Unforgiven Red Rye (Smoked red ale)
Roosters, Baby Faced Assassin (American style IPA)
Magic Rock, Cannonball (another big IPA)

Only had the IHL and Roosters before, so looking forward to getting these bad boys down my neck.

Heart & Soul is bloody gorgeous Will, as is Cannonball. I've never had the Tempest before but they're a quality brewery.

Had a couple of Tempest brews before. Long White Cloud, which I didn't really like as it was too grassy tasting and Pale Armadillo which is a low abv IPA and bloody lovely!

Pale Armadillo's a great beer, love it. Vocation knock out some class beers too, good choice Will. Like the sound of the Baby Faced Assassin as well.

Latest order from Honest Brew:

Weird Beard - Fade To Black - Black IPA 6.3%
Beavertown - Neck Oil Can - Session IPA 4.3%
Beavertown - 8 Ball Can - Rye IPA Can 6.2%
Wild Beer Co - Epic Saison 5%
Wild Beer Co - Madness Can - IPA 6.8%
Cloudwater – Winter Wheat 6%
Cloudwater – IPA 6.6%
Three Boys - Belgian Wheat Can 5.0%
Weird Beard - Safeword - Chokeberry IPA 6.6%
Pressure Drop - Bosko - IPA 6.5%
8 Wired - Tall Poppy - Red IPA 7%
Fourpure - IPA Can 6.5%

Anchor Steam beer by Anchor Brewery in San Francisco - really nice ale somewhere between Golden and APA.
Brooklyn lager- Brooklyn Brewery - bloody nice refreshing lager

Anchor Steam beer by Anchor Brewery in San Francisco - really nice ale somewhere between Golden and APA.
Brooklyn lager- Brooklyn Brewery - bloody nice refreshing lager
Anchor Steam is the world's oldest craft beer and basically saved the beer industry...

The Vocation Heart & Soul is bang on perfect.

Back