• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Brewdog - Prototype Session IPL. I imagine this'll be the beer they want to replace This.Is.Lager in their core range. Very nice. Like IHL's little brother with the same lime/grapefruit/mango kick and a refreshingly clean lager finish. Rate this very highly.

Not a particularly big fan of the Neck Oil. Lacks punch for me.

Just having the Dubbel from last week's BeerBods. Really nice actually

Brewdog - Prototype Session IPL. I imagine this'll be the beer they want to replace This.Is.Lager in their core range. Very nice. Like IHL's little brother with the same lime/grapefruit/mango kick and a refreshingly clean lager finish. Rate this very highly.

Sounds good.

Just having the Dubbel from last week's BeerBods. Really nice actually

Can't really remember that one. Was in the middle of wayyyy too many beers over a few days!

Not a particularly big fan of the Neck Oil. Lacks punch for me.

Cracked one on Christmas day and it was like a refreshing breeze cutting right through the plethora of dark winter and spiced ales and porters I'd been having. Really looking forward to knocking back a few of them. Can't drink Axe Edge and Jackhammer all night :D

Can't really remember that one. Was in the middle of wayyyy too many beers over a few days!
Just a good fruity/spicy Dubbel.

I'm in a quandry as with BeerBods as I'm going to do 4 weeks off drinking in Jan (up to the Notlob game) and don't know whether to drink them all before or save them until after...

Cracked one on Christmas day and it was like a refreshing breeze cutting right through the plethora of dark winter and spiced ales and porters I'd been having. Really looking forward to knocking back a few of them. Can't drink Axe Edge and Jackhammer all night :D
Was that your first Jackhammer you had or have you had before?

Just a good fruity/spicy Dubbel.

I'm in a quandry as with BeerBods as I'm going to do 4 weeks off drinking in Jan (up to the Notlob game) and don't know whether to drink them all before or save them until after...

Save them. Gives you something to aim for throughout the month...

Only had Hardcore once and it was at the end of a massive bender when I was already paralytic. I couldn't taste it, can't remember anything other than throwing up shortly after. Not really fancied it since!

Tucked into my NYE cans. Neck Oil and Gamma Ray tasting awesome. Just cracked a Wild Beer, Fresh. More subtle flavour, but fresh is definitely the word.

Do it! Now! It says so on the can :D

I've got 2 cans of Fourpure too - Pale Ale & Amber Ale. No idea if they're any good though!

The amber is decent. Nothing spectacular but a pleasant tipple.

Going dry for January so I'll have 28 beers sitting there afterwards. Have to drastically cut back on expenditure this year so that'll be my lot so I need to make them last.

Back