• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

beers at the mount pleasent last night

green devil
feild of dreams
aboltion
double header
bumble hole
envil ginger#golden glow
bishopes farewell

yum

I'm far from a beer drinker as some of you are aware.

but....

I love drinking millers Draught and Coors light.

I don't mind Coors Light, there's a lot worse around!

Had a lovely couple of pints of Youngs Special today.

I'm getting a taste for Crabbies lately. Very refreshing in the warm weather with some ice.

Proves your point.

Why thank you Dr admin.

I am begining to try more beers. I am sick of the likes of Wkd etc I like a good pint of beer some times. I have found a liking to Bombadier aswell. As you can tell I am drinking a varity at the moment

I wouldn't call Coors Light, Miller and Bombardier a variety!

How could you drink WKD's? FILTH.

TGD, get yourself and a few mates to a CAMRA Beer Festival and try as many beers as you can before you go blind. Only buy 3rd pints, and choose them at random. Just make sure you make a note of which you like and which you don't. That way you'll develop your palette and come to realise what makes a good beer for you, be it hoppy, malty, dark, golden, pale, honey etc.
It's a great way to spend the day...

TGD, get yourself and a few mates to a CAMRA Beer Festival and try as many beers as you can before you go blind. Only buy 3rd pints, and choose them at random. Just make sure you make a note of which you like and which you don't. That way you'll develop your palette and come to realise what makes a good beer for you, be it hoppy, malty, dark, golden, pale, honey etc.

Agree. Don't do what some of my mates do and refuse to drink anything less than a pint, and go for the strongest cider available and stay on that all night.

You'll also automatically be the coolest person there, assuming you don't wear sandals and/or cords, and don't have a really shit beard.

Get into the 2010s Doosh, ale is in fashion.

Aztec Camera >>>>> CAMRA >>>>>> Henri Camara.

Now enjoying a Krombacher Dark. Very nice.

Tonight I've drunk plenty of Leffe Blonde rounded off with a couple of Glenfiddich 15 year old. Sorry to tarnish the thread!

Just had a lovely pint of Staropramen in Edinburgh, an old friend I hadn't seen in a while.

I really like Staropramen. Bloody Sainsburys were sold out when I went down on Friday.

Back