• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

I had a couple of glasses of Ruddles this evening. Not the best drink I have ever had, but by no means the worst.

BTW that Beer52 thing that Bear put up a few weeks ago are sending me emails. You can currently get their £24 box with 8 beers for £14 and there's an option to add another 2 beers to your box (normally £5) which is free the first month so you're getting 10 beers for £14. Not a bad offer, might order one and cancel the subscription after the first month.

I'm so happy to see craft beers really take off in this country.

I'm down in Cork for the week with the missus and today we are having lunch here: http://elbowlane.ie
A smoke house with its own micro brewery, can't wait to get stuck in

I'm so happy to see craft beers really take off in this country.

I'm down in Cork for the week with the missus and today we are having lunch here: http://elbowlane.ie
A smoke house with its own micro brewery, can't wait to get stuck in

Awesome!

I'd love to bring BD to Dublin but licensed property is fucking expensive!

Flying Dog - Kujo. Imperial Coffee Stout. 8.9% of dark malty loveliness.

I have a bottle of Old Crafty Hen in the cupboard. Haven't tried it before...

There's a black label in the series Jolemai, but I can't remember it's name. It's better than Crafty though, and a touch more expensive, and higher % too.

If anyone is near a M&S, check out the selection. They've massively upgraded of late.

If anyone is near a M&S, check out the selection. They've massively upgraded of late.
I'm sure I saw a tweet from Thornbridge recently saying they had started to stock their beer.

I'm sure I saw a tweet from Thornbridge recently saying they had started to stock their beer.

It varies from region to region. Most of ours in Falkirk are Haviestoun/Black Wolf/Williams Bros/BrewDog/Loch Ness/Cairngorm/Stewart. Also got stuff from Fourpure, Camden Town, Meantime, Brains, St.Austell, Buxton, Oakham and Black Sheep.

:icon_lol:

Tescos isn't too bad for bottled beers actually. They include Sadlers in their multi-buy offers too which is excellent. 4 for £6 I think it is.

Gone early on tonights beerbods. Buxton - Axe Edge. 6.8% IPA.

Outstanding beer, would recommend this to anyone. Pretty much perfect.

Gone early on tonights beerbods. Buxton - Axe Edge. 6.8% IPA.

Outstanding beer, would recommend this to anyone. Pretty much perfect.

I like comparing your reviews to Machin's

You - Its ace, decent drink to get pissed on. Would wash down a deep fried kebab something lovely
Machin - Its like diving in a basket of fruit and when you are in someone chucks in a Cinnamon stick and tickles your anus.

I like comparing your reviews to Machin's

You - Its ace, decent drink to get pissed on. Would wash down a deep fried kebab something lovely
Machin - Its like diving in a basket of fruit and when you are in someone chucks in a Cinnamon stick and tickles your anus.

:icon_lol:

Great Heck Brewery Pale Ale is about to be consumed.

It better be good, Machin!

Great Heck Brewery Pale Ale is about to be consumed.

It better be good, Machin!

That's one I've never had. Wasn't in the Great Heck box.
In Portugal this week so you're spared my Jilly Goulding-esque waffling.

Thanks for the heads up on this... I bought 3 for £6 and then an extra. Excellent value

Back