• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

We go to Portugal on the 18th but before then it would be rude not to have a jar or two.

ec64837da84facb61b497f42ff2dcede.jpg

Made it to Mecca

Coconut and jasmine IPA is ace

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I guess "tap" was never sexual innuendo in the UK...

Drinking a pint of hoegaarden in a pub in Brussels after an enforced stay due to the bloody French.

So how was it? I imagine it's a bit like Dr. Evil's layer....

Not quite but fairly close!

I have had an awesome 2 days being inducted into all things BrewDog! This has included but not limited to:
A history of beer
A history of BrewDog
2.5 hour tour with Bowman who is the Head Brewer and 3rd BrewDog employee. Went around every nut and bolt of the factory and learned about the whole process, it is really impressive.
Our group brewed our own beer today which is currently fermenting. We had complete control over what we could brew and as we wanted to use some of the amazing hops on offer we went for a double IPA which will come in at around 9% abv and be hoppy as fuck! I'll get about 9 botttles of our Hop Damnation delivered to my house after fermentation and conditioning!
Had a tasting session today to go through most of the BD beers.

Found out I get a "beer allowance" of 24 bottles PER MONTH. Which will be boxed up and sent to my house each month from the warehouse, a mix of BD, various guest beers etc which is pretty cool! Doubt I'll have the need to buy beer again for a while!

Been a really cool two days, ready to get started on the real job now!

That's an unbelievable perk!

I used to get 4 "points" per week in with my wages when I worked at the brewery for the staff shop.

8 points got you a 24 pack of lager (cans) or 10 points for a pack of bitter (cans also). I think it was 6 for a pack of stubbys. They also did various bottles of spirits for 12 or 16 points depending on what it was.

Now that was a good screw. I used to have packs of beer stacked up at home! Though it was just standard beers, nothing special.

Stan - your new job title appeared on LinkedIn - possibly the best job title I've ever heard! :icon_lol:

Anyway, pleased you get a few extra perks and I hope you enjoy your new role.

How do I get on to Stan's Christmas List?

Stan - your new job title appeared on LinkedIn - possibly the best job title I've ever heard! :icon_lol:

Anyway, pleased you get a few extra perks and I hope you enjoy your new role.

Cheers!

BrewDog are fond of their alternative names. The induction was carried out by the 'happiness manager' my boss is the 'navigator' and the IT bloke is our 'binary warrior'!

Machin - play your cards right, anything is possible.

They sound like a right bunch of douches, tbh

Colin-Hunt-the-office-jok-012.jpg

Just enjoying a Jaipur in the Angel, Whitby to be followed by a Whitby Whaler and then Press Ganged!

The induction was carried out by the 'happiness manager' my boss is the 'navigator' and the IT bloke is our 'binary warrior'!

Fucking hell!! You will need those 24 bottles to either wash your memory out or smash their skulls in.

What on earth is your job title?

Back