• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

I hate to say that I have quite a few more than Phil does at the moment...In about two years I have 604 total Beer checks with 445 of them different ales! :yikes:

I only tend to check-in beers I'm having for the first time. I won't usually check-in the same beer twice in one night, for example.

How do you get your badges then, is it for how many different ones you try, or just for how often you check in?

There are loads for many different things. Number of different check-ins, number of beers from different countries, number of different place check-ins per night, number of check-ins for the same brewery, number of pale ale check-ins, number of photos with your check-ins.

My favourite one was for 30 different beers in a month, which I got over December in 2013. #proud

There are loads for many different things. Number of different check-ins, number of beers from different countries, number of different place check-ins per night, number of check-ins for the same brewery, number of pale ale check-ins, number of photos with your check-ins.

My favourite one was for 30 different beers in a month, which I got over December in 2013. #proud

Sounds fun :) I reckon I could give darlo a run for his money.

Thanks for explaining machin.

I have Polish neighbours and they gave me a few cans of Lech and Tyskie at Christmas. They were fairy standard from what I remember. A bit Stella-esque.

I'm still a huge fan of Staropramen as far as Czech lagers go.

Always my first choice lager.

I only tend to check-in beers I'm having for the first time. I won't usually check-in the same beer twice in one night, for example.

I'm the same...I actively look for beers I haven't tried yet and I don't tend to check-in "common" beers

Freedom India Pale Lager. Revolting. One of the worst pints I've ever had.

What did you think of the DOC, Lycan?

I thought it was a little thin and a bit average really. Would have made a lovely session ale, but nothing above and beyond other beers of the same style. Not creamy enough.

They had a tough act to follow the Yakima IPA and Brass Castle Sunshine though TBF.

Yeah, first time I've been a wee bit disappointed with one, wasn't as nice as advertised. Still a nice enough beer but just a bit weak all round.

tumblr_mgxeeuqHEM1s2pt0wo1_400.gif

Back