• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

I never have ice with a Magners.

Waters it down and gets in the way of drinking!

Up there with sticking a wedge of lime in your bottle of chemical piss water, sorry Corona.

I've actually seen someone order a Magners and Ice for the barman to apologise that there is no ice at the moment. The guy then has to think about it and change his order to a pint of Stella!! You either want cider or not you gimmicky bastard!

Abso-bloody-exactly.

Talking of beer I'm suffering from a HUGE hangover today! Why do I do this to myself? #struggling

Says the man who cries when he sneezes........

I was enjoying a couple of fine ales last night. Hook Norton's Old Hooky and Summer Lightening. Very tasty.

Summer Lightning is lush.

Kenny isn't.

Talking of beer I'm suffering from a HUGE hangover today! Why do I do this to myself? #struggling

Wait til you get to our age. It breaks you for about 2-3 days if you have a proper session. When I was in my early/mid 20s I never used to get hangovers at all.

Hangovers take me days to get over.......luckily I don't drink a great deal at all these days.

I may have a few Jack Daniels Honey tonight though.

Don't call me honey, you're a married man.

Wait til you get to our age. It breaks you for about 2-3 days if you have a proper session. When I was in my early/mid 20s I never used to get hangovers at all.

This. Some of the weekends I've had lately have been just ridiculous..... the weekend we pulled the Swedish girls, we went clubbing, on to a rave, that finished at 8am, on to an early house, drank Guinness for breakfast, left at midday, got a bag of cans and went to Stephens Green park and spent the afternoon drinking there, pulled the Swedes, took em for dinner, split 2 bottles of wines, then out for cocktails with them. Went home got about 3 hrs sleep, showed them around town the next day, took em for Guinness and Trad music in Smithfield, then out for more cocktails before closing the weekend out w beers back at mine. I easily had about 30 drinks that weekend. Took me til Wednesday until i could eat or sleep right.....

This. Some of the weekends I've had lately have been just ridiculous..... the weekend we pulled the Swedish girls, we went clubbing, on to a rave, that finished at 8am, on to an early house, drank Guinness for breakfast, left at midday, got a bag of cans and went to Stephens Green park and spent the afternoon drinking there, pulled the Swedes, took em for dinner, split 2 bottles of wines, then out for cocktails with them. Went home got about 3 hrs sleep, showed them around town the next day, took em for Guinness and Trad music in Smithfield, then out for more cocktails before closing the weekend out w beers back at mine. I easily had about 30 drinks that weekend. Took me til Wednesday until i could eat or sleep right.....

I travelled back from London on the Sunday morning to get back for the Citeh game, on about an hour's sleep. It's a good job we had very little to cheer in the match as I'm not sure I was up to it, utterly broken. Went home about 7pm and slept all night and for virtually all of Monday and still felt like I'd been hit by a truck when I surfaced. Too old for this shit!

You buncha beer drinkers need to get on untappd already and be my beer friend. It's a beer rating/tracking app/website.

Very nice t3ch. See that bottle of Magners? Wait til its scorching hot outside, fill a glass with ice and pour over..... lovely.

I had it ice cold from the freezer yesterday, no ice though. That just sounds weird. The only time I've had cider with ice was when I was too impatient for it to get cold in the fridge. I'd never do it in a beer.

I've seen women ask for Coors Lite with ice, but you're hardly feminine and I cant see you ordering a Coors Lite anyway....

Good lord that sounds disgusting. Coors lite is already terrible as it is, let alone adding ice to water its nasty taste down even further.

Up there with sticking a wedge of lime in your bottle of chemical piss water, sorry Corona.

Alright now you've gone too far. A salt+lime cerveza on a hot summer day is THE BEST! Man I love it. I prefer dos equis lager (among others) though. Corona's kinda bottom of the totem pole.

Says the man who cries when he sneezes........

Latest injury today - my thumb dislocated (quite hideously actually), and I had to pop it back into place - it made a delightful clicking noise which almost made my wife ill. I didn't make a single girl Jinky-esque whingey-style sound of disapproval. I just carried on playing with my son's toy diggers.

Quite surprised how manly I was. Had a glass of wine over dinner - I was holding the glass with my supposed 'bad' hand. Man Power. Roar.

Gammy hand, eh? Custom title change to "Jeremy Beadle" IMO/IMV.

I should have taken a photo. David Busst-esque, it was.

Back