• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Arsenal (A) Stupid kick off Time but not on TV Build-Up 11/11/18

Torreira limping pretty badly. That would be a huge blow for them.

jonnys had like... 6 interceptions so far

our defenders have been great so far. every shot coming in they block out before it even reaches rui.

I always use a certain site to watch the Wolves matches but it doesn't appear to be working today. So if someone has a spare minute and can pop me a PM with a link, it would be much appreciated. Thank you.

come on jiminez gotta at least get on target, wide open in front of goal, no defenders within 3 yards

lucky non-offisde called against arsenal, lacazette would've been on goal

I always use a certain site to watch the Wolves matches but it doesn't appear to be working today. So if someone has a spare minute and can pop me a PM with a link, it would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Not to worry - I’ve found one. Foreign commentary but at least it’s working!

love hearing the wolves contingent at the corner there

halftime, wolves playing really well 1-0

Should be more than 1 up a very good half from us. Cav was brilliant for the first goal linking with Jiminez and Costa has been a constant threat on the other side. Defensively we have done well. The counter game suits us but Arsenal will surely be better 2nd half. Good chance of a draw at least here.

Listening on WM, sounds like a great game, Arsenal with more possession but we seem more dangerous on the break . Feel we'll need another goal but excellent so far

Excellent first half - possibly our best this season. We have defended superbly while creating some great chances on the break. Helder looks dangerous for the first time in ages, Jonny has been brilliant and Cav looks really sharp too.
The difference seems to be we are pressing Arsenal with more urgency than we have had in recent games, and its working, we are forcing mistakes from them. Our shape has been spot on too. If you watch the back three, they aren't getting drawn into the channels allowing the Arsenal midfield to overload us. We have stood ouyr ground and it has been backs to the wall at times but we look the better side so far.

Hope we can keep it up in the second half. UTW!

The game is on Portuguese channels after all. Managed to watch it in spaces (bus travel to Lisbon so connection is wonky at best). We're looking damn fine out there.

Hoping we are able to keep up the pressure and the play at this level for the whole game|

Good first half. Jonny been brilliant. Doherty being described as 'athletic' made me chuckle thinking back to Deutsch's rants about him a season or 2 ago!

No doubt that Nuno has made him lose that excess timber, and it has HUGELY improved him as a player.

Hi all - anyone fancy us to hold on 2nd half? oh to be 2 up!

Just feel if Helder can get a goal he'll have a brilliant season

Arsenal starting the 2nd half wel without creating anything. Didn’t realise they’ve not had a single shot on target in the first half - good stuff.

Bennett still way behind the others in terms of distribution for me. Hoooooooooof.

Arsenal are a great side, but we look like we belong. I would love to beat them, as it has been a while since Andy Gray in 1979, but this is going to be a lot of fingernail biting.

costa giving away the ball twice in 30 seconds, letting arsenal get into our box

Back