• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Arsenal (A) Stupid kick off Time but not on TV Build-Up 11/11/18

Unchanged. Might have to watch this from behind the sofa.

Arsenal are unbeaten in their last 21 games at home vs newly-promoted teams — picking up 59 of 63 points in the process (W19, D2, L0)

im most concerned with keeping all our players on the pitch, I have a sneaky suspicion we will lose at least 1.

Saiss on the bench for hause too

We will have to be able to get after Mustafi and Holding, which we should be capable of doing.

I would have quite liked to see Jota start this game, but can't blame him for not switching him back in. Hope we get to see Donk come off the bench today too.

I hope we don't, if we do then something has gone wrong at the back.

Or we have something to defend?

bennett shoulders iwobi in the chest inside the box, drops him to the ground. :icon_lol:

Gerry Taggart on SSN not exactly complimentary about the first ten minutes.

"Like watching paint dry".

alright we're finally starting to hold possession for more than 3 passes, getting into the game

arsenal is pressing pretty hard/effectively

a few diagonal balls into the box, they seem to be getting progressively closer to someone in a gold shirt

Gerry Taggart on SSN not exactly complimentary about the first ten minutes.

"Like watching paint dry".

well it's pretty much been both sides battling for the ball in the middle 1/2 of the field. not great watching yet.

We really look at it so far. Breaking forward with a lot of intent. Haven't found the final ball just yet but lots of good interplay that feels well-rehearsed.

Back