• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Arsenal (A) Stupid kick off Time but not on TV Build-Up 11/11/18

Whaaaaaattt?

We are playing Arsenal not $#@!ing Port Vale

We have definitely gotten sloppy in the second half tbf. Not criminally so but enough that we've let Arsenal back into the match rather than made them earn it.

End of the day it is a magnificent point. BUT my God we should have won that.

Amazing shot from MGW at the end. Draw is fair for us, but we easily could have won it.

Great point for us, way more than I was expecting.

Could have been more but very happy

Full time.

Hard to swallow after having played so well in the first half and also missing so many chances, but a point at the Emirates is no bad result.

End of the day it is a magnificent point. BUT my God we should have won that.

Yes we should have. We were the better side for the majority.

Oh well.... that is a fantastic point away at one of the best teams in the league. Anyone who complains about that hasnt got a clue.

Full time.

Hard to swallow after having played so well in the first half and also missing so many chances, but a point at the Emirates is no bad result.

No, I suppose most of us would have took a point before kick off, but disappointing on the balance of play and chances not to come away with all three.

Verdict thread open.

God damnit, that ending. Geez.

Proud of our lads though. Amazing first half and very nice second half, even if a bit worse than first.

Should have won. MGW effort at the end was incredible and bounced off the line. Traore going close as well. Disappointed with the goal conceded Moutinho very slow to close the cross that went in.

MOTM probably Costa

Fantastic performance - scary defending at times, but why we weren't 3 or more ahead is the real question. Shouldn't be afraid of anyone if we can perform like that.

Back