• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Arsenal (A) 17/8: Build-Up & Match Thread

I like the formation without Doherty, Toti, Bellegarde and Hwang with *against Mosquera and Strand Larsen.
Put in Semedo and Cunha, sign a starting calibre centre half and right forward and I think we'd have a decent starting 11.

I appreciate that's a bit, if my aunty had...

I like the formation without Doherty, Toti, Bellegarde and Hwang with *against Mosquera and Strand Larsen.
Put in Semedo and Cunha, sign a starting calibre centre half and right forward and I think we'd have a decent starting 11.

I appreciate that's a bit, if my aunty had...
Well at least we can do the first part you mention

Aaaaaaaaaaall together now…

“FFS”

I reckon it'll be more like a 4-3-3 with Bellegarde as the most attacking midfielder. Which to be fair was his best position historically at Strasbourg.

Three in midfield to try and control that area of the pitch. Hwang will probably be off the left and Rodrigo off the right.

I reckon it'll be more like a 4-3-3 with Bellegarde as the most attacking midfielder. Which to be fair was his best position historically at Strasbourg.

Three in midfield to try and control that area of the pitch. Hwang will probably be off the left and Rodrigo off the right.
Agreed.

I think I’ll take the routine 3-0 defeat now

It's a naive line up for me from Gary. 3 ATB would have been better with Bellegarde making way for Dawson or Bueno.

It's a naive line up for me from Gary. 3 ATB would have been better with Bellegarde making way for Dawson or Bueno.
Agreed. He has form for this though whereas under Nuno we'd pack the rearguard and still lose. I can see another Brighton type 6-0 hammering on the cards here given what I saw in the pre-season games and the gaps and spaces we left. I don't think we have enough up top to score 7 though. :)

Yep whenever O'Neil says someone injured is fine they never play.
Can’t remember the last time he didn’t reintroduce a player coming back from injury as a sub first, honestly.

Won’t happen but fuck me would a win be nice to lighten the mood around here

Back